Chapter 4: This is Nice

(a/n): I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry I haven't been able to update this story. This one of my stories I'm actually really proud and has been doing well so don't think I've forgot about it. I've just been so busy with swim and other extra crap. Well anyway, I hope you like the story and I encourage you to check out my profile maybe read some of my others stories and follow me.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

You woke up to find George cuddled up to you, a small content smile as he slept soundly. You looked up at him and smiled. He was so cute when he slept. You wrapped your arms around him a little tighter and kisses his nose to wake him up.

"Good morning, love," he says smiling a little wider and blinking the sleep out of his eyes. "Morning, sleepy head," you laughed at his horrendous bed head. His latte Brown hair sticking up in random places. He laughs at how cute you are and playfully say, "it's gonna be like that now, is it?" you squeak as he pulls you up to where you're laying on top of him and he starts tickling your sides.

You couldn't stop laughing. So he tickled you harder. Your face was becoming red and we're laughing so hard you were about to cry when you finally gave in with a breathy, "okay, okay." He stops tickling you smiling triumphantly. "I win," he proclaims as if that were a game. "If that was a win lose game it was very one sided," you grumble giving him a playful pouty face. "Aww, you're cute when your sad," he coos softly. You proceed to puff out you cute while trying not to laugh at his comment.

"Poor baby, (y/n)," he laughs. And you can't help but join him. "I'm hungry. What's for breakfast?" you asked begging to feel it in your stomach.

"Why don't we get out of bed and go find out, huh?" he says as he got up. "But... But.... Comfy," whine reaching for him to come back to keeps you warm. " 'comfy' is how you miss breakfast and starve until lunch," he smirks as he starts to get dressed. You groan and roll out of bed seeing no point in trying to argue with him. He laughs a little as you fall out of the bed and hit the floor with a light thud. "OK. IM AWAKE IM AWAKE!!" you scream at the floor that has just assaulted You, while George laughs on the other side of the bed.

These are some nice times.

(a/n): I know I know it's short, but it's so fluffy I can't even. So there. You wanted an update. Here's your update. Short and sweet. There. 😤😤

Jk jk I love you guys and I love that you're reading my story I just don't have time to give you long updates so this is what I got for you right now. I hope that you liked it. 😊😊😛😙