Chapter Two: Newly Found Love

"Lovely, to meet you," you said looking at the young man, probably a few years older than you, standing in front of you. You curtsied suddenly realizing you hadn't.

"Darling, look up. You don't have to do that. Not you," he cooed lifting up your head with his fingers. You blushed looking up into the (very) attractive man's eyes. Oh, those eyes. You could get lost in his eye forever. Swimming in a never-ending paradise.

You finally snapped out of your trance suddenly becoming very shy. "Shall we be going?" He asked looking at you lovingly. All you could do was nod. "Good," he turned away from you for a second, " guards, ready the coach." He turned back to you and crooked his elbow for you to grab onto, which you gladly did.

Walking beside him, he led you to a brilliant horse drawn carriage. Gorgeous white horses, red and gold carriage, and all other kinds of fancy decorations you thought you would never see. He smirked at your shocked expression, yet proceeded to help you into the carriage.

The ride went quickly. George had made small talk with you along the way just little things about himself that you might want to know. Like he's a helpless romantic, he has a slight fear of heights, he wasn't previously married, and he went all out on special occasions. He was a genuinely nice guy from what information you had gathered. Terribly sweet and quirky in his own little way that made you giggle. You didn't see any reason to worry.

The carriage came to a halt causing you to fall forward. But before you could fall all the way you felt an opposing force hold you up. You opened your eye, which I had been tightly shut bracing for impact, to see George had caught you mid-fall.  "Please do try to be a little more careful darling I would hate for you to be harmed," he cooed bring a light blush to your cheeks. "Y-yes, yes of course," you stumbled as you stood back up still holding onto him.

Making sure you were finally stable he stepped out of the carriage to help you out. Such a gentleman.( And damn he hot too.) He led you inside the castle, you stated in awe at basically everything v you saw. It was all so gorgeous. That was the only way to describe it. "Hey, George?" You asked look up at him as he was to your side, your arms still hooked together. "What is it, love?" He asked looking back at you. "Can you show me the bedroom I'm tired after the journey and would like to sleep," you said sheepishly behind I light yawn. "Yes, of course, love. Not a problem," he then led you to you shared bedroom that was indeed massive. "I'll have a maid bring you a silk nightgown," he said ringing a bell. He began to undress himself, he took off his crown, cloak, jacket coat, wig and shirt, causing your cheeks to heat up. A few seconds later there was a knock at the door. "I have brought the lady (y/n) 's thing, your highness," said a small female voice. " Ah Yes, come in," George called back.

The door opened to reveal a small woman in a black and white uniform holding your bags. "You can just set them down," you told her. She walked a little farther in the room setting your things near you, then turning to leave. "Claire, can you be a dear and find my darling (y/n) a silk night gown?" He asked her, "then you may have the rest of the day off." Awwww he's got a soft spot for everyone.

A few minutes later she came back with what he had requested and helped you change behind the privacy screen, then left after you gave her a thank you. You quickly climbed in the huge bed in the center of the room. George removed his boots then came to join you. The blankets were so warm and the smelled of your new found love, who had snuggled up to you as you dozed off into a peaceful sleep.

---------------------End of ch 2--------------------

(A/n): Valentine's day update. Hope your guys like it. Until next time.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁