Chapter 3 - Scene of The Past

Start from the beginning

"That woman looked a lot like uncle Ieyasu. His mother? But that makes Reborn an old grandpa. Maybe she is uncle's sister or something?" Tsuna sweatdropped.

"Hello there.. Oh.. You ..look familiar"

Tsuna watched as Reborn widened his eyes when he heard the woman's voice. He looked around, with gun-Leon on his hand.

'Who's voice was that? Did an illusionist got me or something?' Reborn growled softly. 'I am the Greatest Hitman for rainbow's sake! There was no way for me to fall into an illusion that easily' Reborn thought, in which outloud in Tsuna's point of view, making Tsuna sweatdropped. "Wow, his ego is already there since a long time ago" Tsuna muttered.

"Ah.. You must be the hitman father used to talk about.. The one he called the Greatest Hitman, Reborn" The woman continued, which Reborn finally caught sight of yellow in the middle of the sea of red flowers.

"Oh? May I know who your father is, miss?" Reborn asked, with a smirk, though he was still cautious and hadn't lowered his guard yet, in case the woman was an enemy.

"Oh? Would you like to know?" She chuckled.

"I wouldn't ask if I don't want to, you know?" Reborn asked back with an arched eyebrow. 'And I amd the Greatest Hitman, I want to know everything' was left unsaid, which was probably a good idea.

"I would not deny that. Very well, since my father had deemed you trustworthy, I will tell you my name, Sir Reborn" The woman smiled

"My name is Vongola Rinaldo*, daughter of Vongola Timoteo"

Reborn widened his eyed when he heard the two names. "So you are the missing princess who caused those idiots running like headless-chickens?" Reborn's eye twitched.

Rinaldo chuckled at that sentence, which she didn't deny it. "This is the first time someone didn't comment my boyish name" She said with a smile.

Reborn arched his eyebrow, "I have a feeling your name is your father's fault. From all those knowledge he possessed, he's horrible in giving names, I remembered the first time he hired me, he thought of giving me a nickname, which was 'Rena' because it had the same meaning as my name" Reborn deadpanned.

Both Tsuna and Rinaldo blinked at that, and the woman laughed to the point her stomach hurt. "Oh my goodness, you are correct that it was my father who named me. Mother and father made an agreement after all, when they got a son, mother would named him, when they got a daughter, father would named her" Rinaldo laughed.

Reborn chuckled softly, before looking around. "What are you doing here though? Alone, might I add. What if an assassin appear? You are after all the daughter of a powerful mafia famiglia's head" Reborn arched his eyebrow, he couldn't help but asked.

"Actually, I am not sure myself" Rinaldo smiled, plucking one of the red flowers off the soil. "When I first saw this field when I was wandering around, I immediately became attached to this place, and have been coming here ever since when I wanted to be alone"

"Honestly, you are basically inviting assassins to kill you" Reborn huffed, softly petting Leon who walked and rested on his shoulder. "And what if..." Leon turned into a gun- "...I am one of those assassins?" -and Reborn pointed the green gun at the blonde woman.

Instead of panicked or scared, ignoring the gun pointed at her, Rinaldo just smiled at Reborn, who arched his eyebrow with a hint of confusion. "Not to worry, I know I am in danger when I really am. That's the good thing when you received hyper intuition from your Vongola blood running in your vein and is very much active" Rinaldo smiled. "And not to worry, I am confidence in myself when in comes to speed running" She added.