18; Jared Leto Joker Request

Start from the beginning

"Mista J," He heard Harley cooed right beside.

"Harley," He hissed and took a gulp from his bottle.

"Why don't we go back to the mansion and have a little fun." She sat onto his lap and straddled him.

"Not tonight." He said, his fingers tapped on the bottle.

"Sir," One of his henchmen grabbed both of their attention.

"What?!" Joker yelled at him, frustrated with everything.

"We found her," He said, fiddling with his fingers.

Joker's eyes snapped up to his henchmen.

"What?" Joker set down the bottle slowly.

"We found her," The henchmen repeated.

Joker threw Harley off of him and stood up.

"Where is she?" Joker demanded an answer.

"At the bank downtown, she works there." The henchmen explained, making a smile stretch onto Joker's face.

"Get everyone ready, guns and everything. Start my car up too." He threw the henchmen his car keys.

The henchmen rushed out of the room, leaving Joker and Harley alone. Joker started to ready up his guns and grabbed his coat.

"Puddin', who was he talking about?" Harley asked him.

"Oh sweetheart, they were talking about someone who is very special to me." Joker still had his back turned as he load up his guns and stuck them into their holsters under his jacket.

"But he said it was a woman. I thought I was the only special girl you had." Harley stood up from the couch.

Joker chuckled and turned around to face Harley.

"But you see Harley, this special one got away from me years ago. Come to think of it, I'll have to get rid of you before I go get her." Joker explained.

"Wha-," Harley was cut off by the clicking of one of Joker's gun.

"Mista J, what are you doing?!" She shrieked as Joker pointed the gun at her.

"Well I can't have you around her." Joker shrugged.

"Wait, wait! I-I'll leave you alone. Please don't kill me." Harley stuttered.

"Hm. Funny. The woman who ruined everything for me said the same thing." Joker hissed before pulling the trigger.

☠︎

"Ma'am, I would like to deposit one hundred dollars please." An elderly woman said to Kate.

"Name please?" Kate asked the lady.

"Betty Beward," The elderly lady smiled at her.

Kate smiled back at the woman and typed her name in.