Two

It had been a month since Allison's death and one week since Kasey had managed to stop crying, leave the dull room she had been keeping herself in since the tragic day and get her life back together. 

The first thing she did was shower as she smelt frankly unpleasant, wondering how her friends bared to be in the same room as her smelling the way she did.

The second thing she did was call her friends over to let them know that she was over being the depressed teen.

The minute Stiles, Scott, Lydia and Malia turned up, Scott had scolded her for not inviting someone else they were friends with.

Kasey had pretended not to know what he was talking about as she shrugged, turning in the other direction to avoid the topic but when the name 'Kira' left his mouth, she twirled back around in anger, glaring towards him.

When Kasey first met Kira, she had actually liked her - Kira was a nice girl. Awkwardly shy, but nice. But now that Allison was dead and Scott and Kira were getting close - Kasey had formed a pit of hate towards the girl.

She also went as far as blaming her for everything, in her mind. She hadn't told Kira that she blamed her, purely because she hadn't seen her since the day they had rescued Stiles but Kasey did blame her. Her and her psycho mother.

She blamed them for the nogistune since her mother was definitely to blame. If her mother didn't make the nogistune, Stiles wouldn't have gotten possessed and Allison wouldn't have gotten stabbed, meaning she would still be here.

Kasey wished Kira and her family never came to Beacon Hills.

So imagine the hatred in Kasey's eyes as she sat on a leather seat in a small club in the middle of mexico, watching Kira awkwardly dance around Malia who, in Kasey's opinion, was dancing rather sexily.

Kasey wasn't focused on Malia's dancing though. She was focused on Kira who looked around the club, her hips lazily dancing but not to the beat. Kasey wasn't the only one who noticed Kira's dancing skills - Malia noticed to and with a small laugh, she had pulled Kira close to her by her hips, teaching her how to dance sexily.

"Eugh." Kasey rolled her eyes, looking away from the scene in front of her and instead looked towards Scott who was practically giving her a look as to say 'play nice'.

"I'm always nice." 

To anyone else, it would have looked like Kasey was talking to herself but from the playful eye roll from Scott, she knew he had heard and that she wasn't talking to herself.

Kasey's eyes drifted over to the entrance where Lydia and Stiles entered from and she saw that as her cue to join the two by the bar. Kasey sat down beside Lydia with furrowed brows when three drinks were placed in front of them.

The three teens shared confused looks but Stiles reached for his wallet anyways, only to be stopped when a hand gripped his shoulder.

"No. On the house." The Mexican man speaks as Stiles puts away his wallet. "Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

"We didn't come to drink." Lydia replies, pausing for a moment before dropping a bullet case into the middle alcoholic drink.

The man leads the three teens to the back where they're placed at a table in front of a woman.

"Severo hates this music." The woman states, her eyes not leaving the knife in her hand. "Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This kind, especially. It has a savage energy."

Kasey rolled her eyes as the woman went on and leaned in between Stiles and Lydia, cutting to the chase. "We're here for Derek Hale."

"Is that so?"