0.29 || truth

*Italics* are tweets - Just to let you know!!

// 

The sound of laughter wakes me up, I groan and rolled over to sleep some more. 

"Ryan!" Someone comes into my room to wake me up. I know it a guy, Auston I think.

"Go away!" I turn and curled up in a little ball. He rips my blankets off. 

"Woah!" He looks at me from head to toe. Last night I slept in my underwear and a tank with no bra on. 

"Fuck off!" I say as I try to grab my blankets. 

"Looking good sexy!" Takes my blankets downstairs with him. I scream out in frustration, I slipped on some basketball shorts and put my bra on. I take my phone with me downstairs. 

"Morning sleeping beauty," Kris said sitting on the couch. I check the time. 1:23 pm. 

"Afternoon" I mutter. "I could've been sleeping still." I went into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. 

"Fucking piece of shit had to wake me up" I mutter again. 

"Auston! I told you not to do that, now she's going to grumpy all day!" Kris gives him shit. My coffee is done I went to sit down beside Will. I reach for my headphones, I put them in my ears. 

"She's planning your death wish now" Mitch looks at me then to Aus. I played my music, I look outside the window. It's sunny out. Bad Girl's world by Halestorm comes on, I was getting into my song till Kris throws her water bottle at me. 

"Whats with you guys throwing stuff at me?" I pull out on of my ear buds. 

"I don't know" They all shrug, I roll my eyes and downed my coffee. I took my hair down from my messy bun then redid my bun. 

"So what are we doing for the rest of the evening?" I questioned by breaking the silence. 

// - Ending of Septemeber

@Ry.Kingston: 2015. The last time I stopped getting high to not feel the pain I was going through. The last time a sad girl was sad, that's the day I looked up to the sky and said 'mom, I'm going to make you proud!' Let me tell you it wasn't easy, I did it by myself, but I had the support from my family and some friends. I took the fall, sure I make mistakes but its all about life and learning about yours. That girl in this picture used to put on a fake smile every day because she didn't other people's pity. I lost so many people in my lifetime, I lost the person I loved, I lost my mother, I lost my best friends, I lost a sweet baby angel. At points in my life, though there was no reason for living anymore, I have realised that I am better than this. One day can change your life. 
-
Hey! I'm Ryan Kingston and I'm different from that girl in the picture, I'm not proud of some life choices I made but its all good. Change for the better.  || Less fake smiles more real ones. Please don't hate me. 

1,239 likes and 102 comments 

@Cole.King: I knew you were a fighter, It's crazy how a young person can hold in so much. I'm glad you pulled through and love you for being yourself, never doubt yourself, take care, I'll see you soon 

@Sydneyesiason: I'm crying, I love this so much. You are amazing Ryan, I may not known you for long but I'm always here for you. I never hate you, I'm proud of you. 

@Ash.ley.Prince: I'm always one phone call away my girl! That's how we roll Ry, love you so much, change your mind and change it again cause nothing is permanent. 

@Lauracolella: Ryan, you do you. Miss you and your craziness my cousin <3 I may be far from you but you know I'm always there. Your mom is proud of you I know so, your mistakes and all! She loves you very much. Stay strong pretty girl - Jordo
Ry, You know he is right, I'm happy for you that you are here with us today.  Love you - Laura 

@Kristen_L: Make room cause I'm coming in for a hug!

@marner_93: Nobody is perfect and I couldn't ask for a better bestie 

@williamnylader: @Kristen_L Make room! #hugs 

@Mattymarts17: Appreciation goes out to you little girl #muchlove

@KasperiKapanen1: I don't know you that much but you sure are a fighter 

@dylstrome19: I met you once but I'm proud of you for getting through the tough times #respect 

@bozie42: @mollycamille and I are so proud of you cookie

@jazzykadri: meow #muchlove

// 

Kris jumps on my bed and cuddles me. Then Will comes in and squeezes between us. I laugh at Will's attempt to cuddle with us. The three of us stayed like this for a few minutes then they went back downstairs. I was listening to my music, I look up seeing Auston at my door. He comes in and closes it. 

"Ryan, I never stopped loving you" He lays down with me. I didn't say anything, I grabbed his hand and intertwine our hands. Is our love slowly mending together again. He kisses the side on my head. 

"I know you haven't, and I love you" I smile, and the butterflies fly around my stomach. I noticed that both of us need each other. 

"Both of us can't just jump right back into love again" I know he has to face the truth. He pulls me closer to his body, warming me up. I feel him tracing my side tattoo. 

"Mmm you hands are warm," I say closing my eyes. I hear and feel him chuckle, making me giggle. I get up and took off my tank top and put on a different shirt. Took my shorts off and put leggings on.

"Where you going?" He asks slowly sits up. I smiled grab my phone and held out my phone. He rolls his eyes and grabs it. We rush down the stairs, I let go and whisper in Kris's ear. 

"Okay! I need shoes cause I'm lazy to grab mine" She tells me. I hand her a pair and grabbed my camera. 

// 

After taking the subway and a short walking distance we got to High Park. Last night I took a jog here and back. 

@marner_93: I'm in love with this girl, my other half 

Tagged: Ry.Kingston, Kristen_L

9,135 likes and 153 comments

@Kristen_L: I love you, baby, <3 

@dylstrome19: Cute! Hey, @Ry.Kingston can I use you for me and my girlfriend! 

@Sydneyesiason: Me too! I want to take cute pictures with @Mattymarns17

@mollycallime: Put me down with @bozie42