0.17 || feeling

do you hate me?? or do you like this??

//

"Aww Kris look at this!" I hear someone came in the room. I groaned and opened my eyes. Mitch standing there smiling like a mad man. 

"Awe new couple 2k17?" Kris came in and smiled at me. I look to my right, Will sleeping like while holding my hand. Mitch hands me a box that's wrapped in wrapping paper. 

"Whats this?" I shake it with my arm with the cast on. Kris rolled her eyes. 

"Your new phone since the old one is smashed. And out of date." Mitch said. I tried opening it with my two fingers with my thumb. I sighed and used my mouth to open it. 

"Who bought this?" I asked. They both look at the sleeping beauty that's holding my hand. I smiled and lightly hit him with the phone box. He jolts up and rubs his head. 

"Ow! Ryan that hurt" He pouts. 

"Why did you buy me a new phone!?" I asked him. 

"Cause your other phone is broken," He tells me. 

"I told you I don't like it when people spend money one me," I said. 

"And I told you I don't care! You are my friend and you deserve better!" He tells me and walks out. 

"Don't say it, Kris! I know he is right." I said and sighed. I open the box. I turn it on, he changed the background to us two walking around Kris's parent's house at dusk. I smiled at my background, he is something special. 

//

@Ry

@Ry.Kingston: Thanks for being there for me when I need someone the most. I love youuuu ❤ #Besties

Tagged: williamnylander

782 likes and 111 comments

@bozie42: Awe cute

@Kristen_L: Finally a post 

@williamnylander: I love you too #bestie

@Sydneyesiason: Awee this is adorable pic 

@austonmatthews: Talk?  

@laura_colella: girl you gotta come see us soonXx

@Ash.ley.Prince: Views behind yous tho 

//

"Ry I may have told the team you were in the hospital," Mitch said. 

"Okay," I nodded, I didn't mind. Then Syd and Matt came in through the door. Syd smiles and hands me a rose. I said thanks and put in down on my lap. Will comes back in with another rose, he hands it to me. I smiled and looked at him with apologetic eyes, I could tell he was mad cause his face soften up. Will hands me a bag of my clothes, I hate wearing hospital gowns.  I pulled out my shorts and lead forward to try to put the cast in the leg hole. They all laughed at me, I started to laugh too.