0.24 || Banquet

//

"Dude remember when the whole hockey team bleached their hair," I said on the phone

"Oh my don't remind me, cause you had to do that too," Ash tells me. I groan remembering my beautiful brown hair went yellow. 

"Blonde looks good on you know!" She says pulling me away from the memories. 

"Shut up no it didn't," I tell her then put her on speaker phone, soon as Kris walks into my room. It's 5 pm and the banquet doesn't start till 7:30 pm which we have time. I already did my hair it's lightly curled. 

"Okay! girl lets do our make-up" Kris goes into my bathroom. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor in my room where the mirror is. 

"Should I do a wing liner?" I asked Ash, this time calling her on FaceTime. 

"Yes you should and if you are wearing a black dress go with red lips and a nude eyeshadow." She looks at me. 

"Not too much foundation cause your skin is already clear." Kris comes out of the bathroom and waves to Ash. 

"Okay" I did what I was told. I know how to do make-up and all that, I just may be a little rusty. Kris went back to doing what she needs to do, I did my own thing. 

"Well, I'm going to get my dress on." I smiled and took my phone with Ash on the screen still. 

"I want to see" She chirps. I roll my eyes and stand her up so she can see me. I untie my robe and let it fall. 

"Damn girl look at you, and that booty" She winks at me. I smiled and turn around to look in the mirror. I did a little twerk. 

"Go best-friend! That's my best friend, you betta, you betta spin it in a circle" She sings, I laughed and danced along to her singing. I stopped and got my dress out, slipped it on. I hear a knock at my door. I go and open it, Will was standing there smiling. 

"Just letting you know that you have a half and hour left, then we have to leave" He stands there looks at me from head to toe. 

"Okay, can you zipper this up?" I open the door wider and turn around for him. I feel his hand touch my back, they are cold. He kisses my shoulder and the back of the neck, then lightly slaps my ass. 

"I saw that!" I hear Ash and Kris say at the same time. 

"You saw nothing" I blushed and faced him. He winks and then walks back down the stairs. I roll my eyes and walked to get my heels. Kris was just finishing her make-up now she is getting her dress on. I zippered her up, and then put on my heel. 

"Okay, Ash I'll text you later, love you" I picked up my phone. 62% I'm good. After she gets her heels on we walked out and down the stairs. The song Back in black comes to mind making me giggle.  

"Wow, you clean up nice" Mitch is stunned at me and Kris. 

"Mitch!" Will nudged him. 

"What I mean it as a good thing" He rubs his arm. 

// 

"Auston! Tell your girl to hurry up or we are leaving without her!" Mitch called Auston on his phone. The boys rented a limo, I was sitting beside Molly I think. I haven't met her yet, and not Lucy or Lauren. Just Steph and Lexi I have already met. Most of the boys live in one building but different floors and just Will, Me, Mitch and Auston live on the same floor. 

"Okay, they are on their way down" Mitch mumbles. I looked around and started to push buttons, I pushed one button and the party lights turn on. 

"Aye!" I hear Kris say and Mitch turns on his tunes. 'Hop out, drop, top, fuck y'all talkin' I need it right now' I dance to that little part to the rap.