Going Through Hell

If you are having problems and you can't get out and you can't find a solution. The solution is in front of you,You just can't see it. If you think you only have one option always know your wrong. There is always another option. Even if you don't care to know that other option, think about it.

If you feel as if you have been abandoned just know there is always that one person who will want to help you. Even if you think everyone hates you they don't.

I know you think that how would I know but I have been put through a lot. I have been left and I thought there wasn't any other option. I tried to end it. I was scared and frightened. I was sad and alone. I have been told to go to hell. That I was a slut, a whore, I have been told to go kill myself because they thought I was worthless. I didn't know there was another option and I tried to choke myself, I have hurt myself and so much more.

I gave up after crying for 15 hours. I couldn't do it cause I didn't hate life. I loved to live I wanted to see where life would bring me. I knew that all the threats and insults were from people who enjoy making others feel bad. But I knew that if I died nothing good would come out of it. I didn't know what would happen to my family? My friends?

I won't say I understand but I do know that life will not end. even if your not in it. I have been through hell. I survived and I help others through it. You just have to know who to talk to. Who you can trust.

Because with out help I wrap my hands around my throat and hope it will end. I wish I had someone to talk to when I went through it but I can NEVER get those moments back. I wish I found the other alternative then but I didn't. Now, every time I get the chance I look in the medicine cabinet and grab all the medicine I can. I can't take it because I would never forgive myself.