-5 moons pass-

Willow kit waddled over to tinykit "did your mom ever tell you about scourge? The murderous cat killer with reinforced claws" willowkit meowed, growling the last part while holding up her paws and showing her claws.

Tinykit got a little scared, since he himself was scourge, well a reincarnation of him. He sighed "willow, I've got to tell you something." He mumbled, looking down, scared of what she'd think of him.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" The silver tabby mrrowed.

"I-I'm S-Scourge, I mean look at me, I'm a reincarnation of him, I killed bramblestars dad..." He cried.

"H-Hey don't cry" the small kit mewed, nuzzling him "I thought scourge was cool... plus, tigerstar wanted to destroy the Forrest and almost did in the Battle where Firestar died." Willowkit meowed.

Tinykit frowned "everybody hates me because of scourge, I'm not scourge I'm tinykit!" He mewed, still crying.

Willowkit furrowed her brows, he was in fact scourge, but he didn't seem cold and mean, he was Sweet and had big dreams and a big imagination. He was flowing with creativity. "Hey tinykit...do you have memories of your past." The young cat asked softly

"Vague ones....yeah." tinykit mewed.

"Tell me about... your first mom." Willowkit mewed, still nuzzling her best friend.

"My first mom? I think her name was Quail or Quincy....it was Quince! She was really pretty and she had pretty grey fur, like your mom and stunning dark blue eyes. She was the only one nice to me, she was my only friend back then and she was a very good mom, then I left home so I could become stronger and prove my siblings I could be tough! But then I got hurt by tigerstar." Tinykit mewed sadly.

Willowkit smiled. "You've always been like a brother to me, you mean a lot to me, you could become a murderer again if you wanted and I'd still love you with every beat of my heart."

Tinykit smiled "heh, I wished I was named something else, tiny was my kittypet name." he chuckled lightly.

"What would you like me to call you then?" Willowkit asked. Tinykit shrugged.

"Do you think socks and ruby are still alive?" Tinykit asked.

"No, but maybe, you are far older than Firestar." Willowkit purred.

Tinykit smiled, he strutted off to bramblestar. "Hey Bramblestar? I have a request." Tinykit smiled nervously.

Bramblestar looked at the small scourge. "what is it sc- tinykit" bramblestar stuttered.

Tinykit looked to the side, an annoyed expression on his skinny face, he turned back over to the tall clan leader "can I go back to bloodclan for a bit? I'm curious." The tiny kit asked.

Bramblestar shook his head "starclan no...it's far too dangerous, even if you are just a baby scourge what's chance of someone knowing you are scourge, plus you're a kit. Maybe if you become a leader you can." He spoke.

" If that's what it takes then...I'll take you down bramblestar! The ice in my heart may be gone, possibly for good, but I'm ready to kick your tail" tinykit shouted. "Tinystar, Best clan leader ever." He mewed.

Bramblestar chuckled. He then imagined scourge on top of highrock, blood on his reinforced dog teeth claws and dripping down his face, willowkits adult body bleeding next to him. He shivered.

Willowkit yawned and poked tinykit "it's getting late, come on dude, let's go to sleep"

Tinykit looked at her and meekly followed her. Willowkit curled up in a untaken nest. She patted the moss, signaling to tinykit to cuddle with her. He sat by her and laid his chin on her shoulder "I'm going to become even stronger this time, stronger than tigerstar could ever hope to, and I'm going do it for thunderclan. Y'know what? Maybe I'll even destroy the mess I started." Tinykit whispered in willows ear.

Tinykit got up in the middle of the night, he saw the icy blue eyes of willowkit staring at him, she had a smirk on her face "Willow?" Tinykit mumbled.

"I can't stop thinking of you. I can't wait to see you become the leader of thunderclan, and see how strong you'll get." She whispered.

"I'll make you my deputy, together, we'll rule all the clans." Tinykit smiled.

"You sound like tigerstar." Willowkit whispered.

"I don't mean it in an evil and powerful way, I'm going to make all the clans like one big family." Tinykit smirked.

Willowkit purred "you're gonna earn a way better name then tinystar. I'll call you moonstar, because you light up the dark times for me, and you're not a scourge"

Tinykit smiled "moonstar? Nice" he purred.

Sun shined in through the nursery. "Tomorrow we'll be six moons old!" Tinykit said,jumping on willowkit, the tabby squeaked and got up.

"Hey! Knock it off!" Willowkit squealed.

"Sorry! I'm just excited that I get to become an apprentice!" The small kit squeaked.

Willowkit giggled. "Let's go bug jayfeather." She chuckled, tinykit smiled and followed the girl Infront of him. They waked into the medicine den. "Hi jayfeather!" Willowkit giggled.

"Yeah um hi, what do you want?" The blind cat spoke, sorting herbs and cobwebs.

"We're bored, you got anything for us to do?" Tinykit asked.

Jayfeather sighed "no, now leave."

Willowkit jumped on jayfeathers back. He squirmed a bit then knocked her off gently "What in starclans name were you doing?!" The angry medicine cat hissed.

Tinykit laughed and walked out of the den, he bumped into someone tall and strong, he slid underneath them and grabbed onto their stomach by accident. He opened his eyes and saw his white paw on bramblestars stomach. He slightly dug into the big Tom's stomach, flashbacks of tigerstars demise played in his head no...that's not me anymore! I've changed. Tinykit started crying and he ran away from underneath him, bramblestar stood there, startled. Willowkit ran after her best friend.

Bramblestar shook his head and walked away from the medicine den. He sat on high Rock. He didn't trust tinykit at all, he killed his father, of course that was a good thing but in his past life he was a murderer.

Willowkit sat by her best friend "what's wrong?" She asked.

"I got visions of killing tigerstar!" The young kit sobbed.

Willowkit touched his shoulder, how terrifying. He was so confusing, did he still want to kill people? Was he really scourge of bloodclan?

"Willow..." He choked out "come with me to bloodclan, I'd like to see ice and snake..."

Willowkit widened her eyes "no... they'd kill thunderclan and want you back." The kit mewed.

Tinykit looked down, obviously thinking really hard. He looked at his friend and smiled "thank you for being friends with a burden like me." He mewed.

"You're not a burden!" Willowkit snapped.

"Then how come my siblings hate me, again." He mewed.

"The don't, they just don't want to talk to you about." She purred.

Tinykit smiled a bit "mkay".

Willowkit smiled. "We should get going to sleep." Willowkit smiled, tinykit following by her side.