chapter 1

Bramblestar strutted up to the highrock and licked his shoulder. "May all cats old enough to catch prey gather for a clan meeting." He announced.

Soon enough cats were flooding to the highrock. Almost all of them where there, bramblestar smirked and turned towards the medicine den, jayfeather was helping a pregnant Queen walk to the gathering, obvious concern on His face, being masked by his always angry looking eyebrows.

"There is a new prophecy, "the one who has lived once before shall do the opposite of his past""  bramblestar spoke. "I don't know who or what this is about. Let's just hope this in this cats life they were evil." He meowed. Cats turned to each other and thought of cats it could be.

The mother cat smiled at the thought of delivering a prophecy.   'I hope my kits turn out okay...' She thought, her mate nuzzling her.

Bramblestar walked away and the cats went back to their dens and places they were. Jayfeather continued to help the pregnant Queen. "You'll be due any day, you feel as if you're about to pop." Jayfeather mewed and poked her stomach. She chuckled.

"Me and Tawnythorn were thinking of naming one of our kits after you..." She groaned, her stomach shifting.

Jayfeather smirked a bit "thank you, that's very kind." He meowed, placing his tail on her shoulder. Tawnythorn and Petalleaf smiled, nuzzling each other.

"I'm going to go take a nap, wake me up if you need me" jayfeather mewed, walking into the medicine den. Jayfeather fell asleep, again.

Jayfeather woke up and walked into the Queen's den. He felt her licking three kits. "Hey, why didn't you wake me up?" Jayfeather asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up." Tawnythorn mewed.

"Well it's my job." Jayfeather responded.

"Here let me describe them. There's Jaykit, he's a sandy orange with blue eyes, and there's Tinykit, he's black with a white paw and blue eyes, hes really small, and the last one is rosekit, she's a really dark brown and she has white paws and green eyes." Tawnythorn mewed.

"Thank you, naming your kit after me, it really is an honor." Jayfeather mewed.

the young couple smiled and nodded. Jayfeather turned around, smiling. then a sudden realization hit him, the villain from his childhood scary stories was right in front of him. He was real, scourge, of course scourge was real but he had the pleasure of never meeting him. Jayfeather was deciding whether or not he should tell bramblestar that he thought Scourge was reincarnated. Jay feather sighed and walked into the medicine den. 

Bramblestar walked into the nursery, eyes softening at the kits, Petalleaf smiled. Bramblestar froze and looked at her smallest child, "scourge..." He mumbled, confused as to why SCOURGE of all cats would be reincarnated.

Petalleaf furrowed her brows. "Listen I know what scourge looks like, I was there and honestly I'm quite scared myself but be and Tawnythorn are going to raise him right. I wouldn't ever leave my kit just because he was a reincarnation of a dead murderer. I'm going to do what his mom should have done in the first place, and that's loving him with my whole heart...along with my other kits too." She meowed.

Tinykit snuggled up to his mom's soft fur and yawned, a small pale grey tabby limped over to tinykit, she nuzzled him and mewed.

"Oh I'm sorry, willowkit come here Hun." A silver cat with green eyes meowed, grabbing her baby by the scruff.

"It's fine, I think willowkit might like tinykit." Petalleaf chuckled.

"Heh yeah..." The grey cat mewed.