108

My dog is at the vets office, we hydrated him by waking up during the night and giving him electrolyte water through a syringe in his mouth. He's still dehydrated, so he's gonna need an IV.
We found out he has parvo.
We actually went to the vet earlier than most patients. They say they get a lot of puppies with parvo.
The lady at the office said that she's never failed at treating a dog with parvo, and that the water we gave him probably saved his life. He's gonna stay at the vets over night and I cried really hard.
Ive been in a constant panic-attack mode today.
My eyes are dry and burning.
Usually my anxiety attacks aren't shaking. more like a pale, mindless state that I'm in and I'm barely aware of what's going on and I stare at the wall, but this was a full on panic attack with the whole shaking,crying,sweating,light-headed package.

Now my mom is on call and I have to go to my grandmas
I just wanna be alone at home right now, I don't wanna go anywhere.
I hate to be such a downer but to be honest there's only 2 things that keep me alive. Its my friends and my dog and honestly I don't know what I would do if I ever lost him.

I just got an update from my mom, he got fluids and he's all perky now, and that makes me so happy to hear. He should be back in 24 hours or so if everything goes well because we brought him in so early.

I brought one of his toys with me to comfort me while he's gone. I'll post more updates.

I'm just scared because we don't really have money for food atm and we can barely afford his treatment.  Its gonna be around 6-700 dollars for today's visit and my mom had like 200 in the bank today and we're gonna have to pay separately. I'm scared as fuck to be honest. I just want to go home with my dog.