Officer Brady

"Tyson what the Hell has gotten into you?" Katy yelled at me.

I looked down feeling bad. I didn't mean too.

No one understands.

"I'm okay, really katy,I'm fine." John reassured her.

"Okay, but you have a scratch on your chest that's bleeding john, your not fine.."she started to go all drama on us.

"Really babe I'm fine, it's just a scratch....I just thought me and Tyson were like..."cool" you know?"

"Yeah. I don't understand why he did that, I mean he's never Been locked in anywhere."she ran her fingers though her hair.

I paced up and down the fence line, panting. I want out. I don't like this.I dont like this.

"Well then maybe thats why, he freaked out." john looked at me scepticaly. "Here Katy, Lets, let him out,.." he reached for the remote. 

"No." katy walked up to the encloseure. 

"He needs to know that he was being bad.,so if leaving him in here scares him, then maybe he just needs to learn how to self soothe or something." She looked at me with agrey eyes. 

"Okay, babe I mean he's yours so you do what you think is best." he put his hands on her shoulders.

I looked at her with pleading eyes, 

Please, katy please dont do this, im sorry, I just had a bad dream, sorry. 

"No, I think you need to spend some time thinking about your actions." she huffed and walked away. 

and they walked inside and left me out locked in here.

Fine. Ill show her that this dosnt bother me, I mean im fine. 

I slept on the rock and then I would just sit and listen and I saw them running around her house together laughing. 

She dosnt even care. 

Night came and I was fine untill, I heard some people with photographers come by. 

They were climbing the first fence I just know. 

I roared loud, at first and the movement stoped but I yelled out for katy. 

I roared and roared until I saw john come down stairs and turn on the lights. Then he came out side and turned the patio lights on. 

I sat by the gate, quiet.

John walked over to me and put his hand up on the fence. He scratched his face and said "I just thought we were cool tyson, I dont want to fight with you, I like you buddy and I hate to see you like this. So im going to let you out, but dont tell katy okay. "

Wow. He opended the gate for me. I walked over to him and he scratched my ears. 

then someone on the first fence made a noise, and contiuned to crawl over. I stood up and walked to the fence(not being able to see whats on the other side but, I could here them.) 

"What Is it?"he stood up and looked at the fence.

Katy came outside? "What is it john, Why dont you come back to bed?"

John looked back at her "Babe go back inside, tyson thinks theres something on the otherside of the fence."

"Should I call the police?" She asked.

More movement and sound came from the other side.  Im pretty sure its a human.

"Yeah, go ahead and call."