"I just don't want to go through it for real."

"Castle I promise you, you won't have to. We'll die in each other's arm when we're 147, and nothing will change that, ok?"

"Can I come to work with you then?" He asked in hopes of a 'yes'.

"Castle, you said you had some writing to do."

"I do, but making sure you stay safe is and will always be my top priority."

"We don't have a case though Castle, it's just paperwork, and I promise you there will be no explosions, except in my mind."

"But you don't know that-"

"But I do! Now I'm going to go take a shower. You can choose to join me, or not, but after I'm done I'm going to get ready and go to work and there is nothing you can do to change that. And you're going to write another fantastic chapter of your next book, because you can do anything. Ok?"

"I can't keep you home."

"And I can't convince you into knowing that I'm gonna be ok. I'm getting up now," she even seductively as she got up off the bed, beginning to saunter towards the bathroom, "I'm taking off my shirt," she dragged the word, disappearing behind the bathroom walls, "Now I'm taking off my pants!" She finished an Castle stood.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He called, getting up and following her in for a very, very, steamy shower.

///

Detective Kate Beckett entered the precinct a little on edge from her morning. The boys hurried to her with a paper in their hand.

"Hey." Ryan started.

"Good morning boys," She replied with a small smile, "you got something?"

"Yes, you know that case we closed last week, the one on Allison Harolds?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, do you remember the bank statements that just didn't make any sense with where the money was being deposited from?" He saw her kid her head before he continued, "we have the location from where the money was deposited from. The reason it didn't show up last time was because the power was out, but we checked again out of gut, and in brought us to a warehouse near Hollander's Woods."

"Are there any cameras around the area you can scan?" Beckett inquired.

"Nope, we checked, but the only cameras that were even remotely close were disabled 3 years ago."

"Do we know who owns the warehouse?"

"Are you ready for this?" Esposito joined.

"What do you think?" Beckett huffed.

"Sorry. It belongs to one Michael Collins."

"You're joking?"

"Nope."

"So he was the one wiring her money to keep quiet, and then George Matthews found out, and that's why he killed her? Huh, wow."

"You wanna go to the warehouse?"

"You bet."

By the time they were finished getting ready a soft drizzle began to fall on New York. Beckett, Ryan, and Esposito set out, followed by five more officers in a separate car.