Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"Teagan SKY," I responded, ehmpasizing my last name and watching the realization sink in. "My father owns this building, along with many others. And this IS my high school prom. And it costs like tens of thousands to get these boys to play a song or two somewhere. So I suggest you let us in before I pick up the phone."

Reluctantly, the security guard moved aside. 

"Remind me never to get in your way," Harry chuckled as we entered. 

"Okay," I squeaked, trying to keep the grin off my face. 

The people, some of which I had been at school with since I was 4, were here. They were all here, at this one place for one last night. Before we moved on to the future and said our good byes. 

But in the corner, I spotted a girl with medium auburn hair and a pink dress dancing with quite a number of boys. I grinned as she turned around and her eyes met mine. 

(**A/N I kinda imagined Sandra as Brooke Davis in high school from One Tree HIll. So if you wanna look her up, you can. She's played by Sophia Bush**)

"TEAGAAAAAAN!" Sandra screamed in my ear as she attacked me in a hug. "Oh my God, this is so perfect, you're back, and tonight of all nights! Oh my God, I'm telling them Teagan Sky is back and Lana Parkers no longer has that crown!" 

I laughed, hugging her back. "I missed you too. And I got my phone back. And what? I don't even care about prom queen anymore."

"Oh trust me," Sandra rolled her eyes. "I do. And Lana Parkers is not being it.'

"Oh this is, Zayn, Liam, Louis, my boyfriend Niall and Harry," I introduced her. "Boys, this is Sandra."

Harry grinned cheekily. "It's nice to meet you." 

"I bet it is," Sandra responded flirting already. Oh God. 

"Teagan!" 

I turned around to be hugged by my other 3 best friends, Avery, Raine and Chanel.

"Come to join the no date party?" Raine grinned. "We all agreed we'd pull a Teagan and find a date here." 

I laughed. "Ouch. That hurts. Do you all seriously don't have dates?"

"Nope," Avery shook her head. "Sandra inspired it. She'll have like 5 dates by the end of the night."

"Or one in particular," Sandra murmured coyly, twirling an auburn lock around her finger, eyes on Harry.

He grinned foolishly at her.

The boys introduced themselves. Zayn's eyes kept flying back to Chanel. Only I already knew she wouldn't go for him. Chanel's strict rules on boys. 

1. They have to have good grades. I'm pretty sure Zayn got alright grades. 

2. They can't smoke anything. Zayn broke that one.