Chapter Two

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN
Chapter Two

For a few moments, I just stared at him. Like, what? It takes me a few moments to realize who Harry Styles is. It's actually the first time French class has come in handy for me. There's this one girl in my French class who was in love with this band called One Direction. At first, I had no clue who they were. I assumed they were like a less famous Hedley or Marianna's Trench. But not knowing them AND sitting beside her in class was impossible.

She told me all about them when we were supposed to be doing our work. She showed me pictures. I could see why she liked them. I mean, the blonde one was pretty hot and the one in stripes wasn't that bad either. And the one who looked like Max from Wizards of Waverly Place was pretty cute. But I never bothered looking them up or trying their music.

But she had mentioned the name of the guy standing in front of me. Harry Styles. She was obsessed. She'd look him up on her phone in class, tell me how 'drop dead sexy' he was and how she longed to pull one of those brown floppy curls. My reply? Let's just get our work done before I throw up.  Still, he was cuter in real life than in her pictures. I'd give her that. But that's all I'd give.

"Hey," I shook his head, which felt awkward and strange. "Am I, um, staying with... you?"

"Yeah..." his voice trailed off as he noticed a few people pointing and staring. Quickly jamming back on his shades, he motioned for the people behind him to get my bags. "We should talk about that somewhere more... private."

I followed him as he made his way out of the airport, trying to make sense of things.

Is this why my mom wouldn't tell me who I was staying with? Does she think this is 'safe' becausehe's got guards around 24/7? Doesn't he live with the stripes guy? I'm racking my brain for every single thing I've ever heard in French class, wishing I payed attention when she was talking. Much to my suprise, nobody is snapping pictures. Probably because he's wearing glasses and they're too busy catching their planes to notice. 

I think my brain has gone numb from trying so hard to think. So my mother is so desparate to get me away from home that she sends me to a celebrity's house. How the hell does she expect me to live normally? I seriously don't want people taking my picture everywhere I go. That's creepy and what if I look bad one day? 

I can hear another voice in my head. Are you dumb? Do you remember who you are? Teagan SKY. You're pretty much a celebrity where you live around people you're age. Besides, you inheirted those dad genes. When is the last time you've looked bad? You're photogenic!

Finally, we're at the exit. But the second I step out, I'm lost. I was wrong. This place is nothing like New York City. It's unfamiliar and if I wandered, I'd certainly get lost. Of course, there's no way to play thje dad card here, but I'm not sure whether that's good or bad yet. I feel dizzy just looking at this place. Stumbling over my steps, Harry catches me.

"London isn't that different from New York," he says, as if reading my mind. "You'll get used to it fast."

There's a sleek black car waiting and the guards are loading my luggae into the trunk. Wait. He's not a slob. He's famous. He's rich. He doesn't live in a dingy little apartment, He's pretty attractive and has attractive friends. He lives in London. Where nobody knows my dad. Where nobody will suck up to me because of him. My mother isn't around to piss me off at every corner. By the time I head home, I'll be preparing to go to uni. I started school one year early and I'm heading to uni one year late. Guess everything works out?