Chapter Twenty One

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Twenty One

That night, I realized I didn't have my bag in my room. They were somewhere else. Which means I'd have to find the boys' room and look for my bag. One problem. I didn't know where any of the rooms were. Luckily enough for me, as soon as I walked a few rooms down the hallway, I heard rather loud music and Liam's voice. 

The manager said each one of our key cards would fit in the 5 others' doors, and sure enough, it did. Meaning this was definitley Liam's room. I was even happier when I saw my bag with my pajama shorts with all his luggage. 

"Hey Liam," I said, walking over to the bag and zipping it open. "Who you talking to?"

When I looked up, I realized the answer was his laptop. 

"Liam, what the hell are you doing?"

"Language," he warned me. "I'm doing a twitcam. Say hello to 30 000 viewers."

"I'm in my pajamas and my hair looks like shi-"

"Teagan!" he interrupted. 

"Sorry," I rolled my eyes. Since when is saying shit bad? "I haven't been getting much sleep lately, I'm super crabby."

"Somebody wants to know if you like Mean Girls," Liam called to me. 

I plunked down on the bed beside him. "Whoever said that deserves 4 candy canes. Why are you still wearing the clothes you performed in? Don't you wear pajamas to bed?"

"Yeah," Liam shrugged, balancing the laptop on his lap. "Although I don't think it consists of flannel pants and tank tops." 

I read some of the tweets at the side. "Dear Teagan, you are a-"

"Don't finish that, I can see what the rest of it says," Liam put his hand over my mouth. "No profanities or I'm making you go to bed."

I stuck out my tongue at him. Justin Bieber came on his iPod. Instincitley, I changed the song. Part of me Katy Perry came on next, so I left it.

"Jenna from US wants to know Harry Potter or Twilight," Liam read aloud. 

"Potter," I replied automatically as Liam said Twilight. 

I raised my eyebrows. "Are you kidding me?"

He shook his head. 

I turned back to the webcam. "Twilight fans, cover your ears now. If you don't, then don't say I didn't warn you... Liam, I'm gonna write a love story about you and spoons. And it's gonna garunteed be a better love story than Twilight. Oh, I'm Bella! I wait around to put myself in danger and when things get tough, I wait for my sparkly boyfriend that can kill me at any given minute to save me!"