Lava: Part 6 - Fin

Aang steps through a bare field and looks around. "Zuko?!" he calls stepping lightly farther into the field. "are you there?"

"Aang." Zuko's voice comes through before he begins to fade into reality. "Aang is that you?"

Aang looks at Zuko. "where are you!?"

Zuko frowns. "one of the air temples. They haven't told me who wants me but I know it's a she and she wants me dead." He replies. "how's (y/n)?"

"she's been better." Aang replies. "she beating herself up about you getting taken."

"it's not her fault." Zuko frowns. "I let them take me... I was foolish. Please tell her I'm ok for the time being."

"do you know which air temple?" Aang questions. "how did they even get their ship to the air temple?"

"I'm not sure." Zuko shakes his head. "all I know is we left the ship and have been inside the temple for a few hours." He continues trying to explain his situation but doesn't realize he is fading away. "I still have no idea who is after me or why..."

"zuko." Aang frowns. "your fading away?!" he rushes over to Zuko. "we're coming for you! don't give up!"

"Aang?!" Zuko is pulled from the spirit world to the normal reality. he glances at his captor who has just shaken him and brought him back to reality.

"oh good... your alive after all." Erin smirks. "you had me worried a bit when you didn't respond."

"I was just meditating." Zuko grumbles.

"apologizes." Erin smirks. "but I've received word that my client is nearing the temple. I thought you should know. You'll be dying when the sunsets tomorrow night."

'Aang.' Zuko looks at the ceiling. 'please hurry...'

-You, Iroh, and Aang-

"guys!?" Aang stands up.

"ah!?" you scream as Aang's sudden movement scared you nearly to death. "aang!?"

"I found Zuko." Aang replies. "he said that his captor took him to one of the air temples."

"then we must make haste and figure out which temple they've gone too." Iroh nods. "western air temple and southern air temple are closest to the fire nation."

"western air temple is closer to earth nation providences." Aang nods. "the earth bends probably took Zuko there. You can't get to or leave the temples unless you can fly so they probably chose that spot so Zuko couldn't get away."

"well we need to get over there and get him back." You reply. "we don't have forever."

Aang nods and directs Apa towards western air temple.

-Southern Air temple-

The door to the room opens letting light in. "Hu?" Zuko questions squinting.

"it's time fire lord." Erin grins. "your claimer has arrived." Erin Grabs Zuko and ties his wrists then drags him down to the plaza. "she's waiting for you."

"who?" Zuko questions as he is forced to the plaza. He looks up and sees a few guards in earth nation robes with spears standing next to a slim tall figure in a long black cloak with a hood.

"you really did bring me the fire lord." The woman under the cloak chuckles. "I was expecting some kind of trick."

"I told you lady. As long as you pay me I'll take any job." Erin replies. "now hand over my payment."