Lava: Part 3

Hours later you are ripped from sleep by the very same man from before who had captured you. "come on get up!"

"what?" you whine.

"your being moved. Move it!" He growls.

"moved?" you wonder curiously. 'surely this is some kind of tactic of theirs to just not let me sleep.'

"get a move on!" the guy yells down the hall. "we don't have time code red move it!"

"code red?" you wonder as you're being dragged down the hall. More and more people seem to come out of the woodwork and begin running down the hall.

Behind the group somebody trips. "damn."

"NOLAN DAMNIT GET UP!"

He gets to his feet quickly and hurries after the group of fleeing people. "why are we running?"

"because you dolt the red alert has been issued. That means we've been found we need to enact the plan now."

"Zuko." You mumble smiling a little. "he found me after all."

"he'll find you alright." The one pushing you growls. "our orders were very clear about that, but you won't be alive to see him."

"I thought she was just bait?" the one next to the man pushing you questions.

"b-bait!?" your forced around violently causing a pause. "wait you can't do this! I won't let you!"

"what are you going to do about it?" the man chuckles. "you can't bend right now we blocked your bending. You'll be just what you are... dead bait for that stupid false king."

'this was their plan all along?! They never cared about my lava bending they just didn't want me to figure out they were leading Zuko into a trap... but why...' the more you thought about it the less sense it made. 'if they wanted Zuko why didn't they take him out when they had him at the palace? What the heck is there plan here?'

The group push out into a large court yard where Azula is waiting for them. "about time. Get her ready quickly."

Your tied to a post in the middle of the court yard and your mouth is gaged. You can't speak but you glare at Azula as if asking her why she's doing this.

"I bet your wondering why I'm doing this." Azula chuckles. "to hurt my brother of course." She steps around you smirking. "oh he thinks he can change me... he thinks I care what he has to say... no I don't... I only want to see him suffer... the look of pain on his face when he finds you this way will last me for the remainder of my life. Then at the peak of his misery I will take the very last thing he cares about. The throne. And I will usher in a finer age of war then that of my father Ozai. All the nations will tremble before the fire nation as it sound be!"

"YOUR INSANE AZULA!" Zuko growls as he and Aang enter the court yard.

"dear brother... you're a bit early." Azula smirks. "I haven't finished preparing yet... how rude... now matter." She points at the ground under you and it lights on fire. "you can watch that'll be fun to see."

"(Y/N)!" Zuko leaps forward only to be stopped by the people working for Azula.

Aang jumps into the air and cuts down towards the men with his staff. This pushes them all back a few steps. "I'll take care of the group you go ahead and get (y/n)."

"thanks Aang." Zuko pushes his way through the crowd while Aang backs him up.

The air around you is blazing hot and you've inhaled a lot of smoke from the fire. Your fading in and out of consciousness as you watch Zuko confront his sister. Zuko doesn't have time to play games with her and instead of showing his usual mercy he just knocks her down so he can pass her. you aren't really sure what happened after that because as he got closer you passed out.