Lava: Part 2

"Azula..." Your breath catches in your throat.

"so you've heard of me." She chuckles. "good that'll make this a lot more fun."

"w-what do you want from me?" You stammer.

"what I want is your bending. With lava I could finally be strong enough to over throw my stupid little naïve brother and take his crown. IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO ME! I EARNED IT! NOW TELL ME HOW YOU BEND THE LAVA!"

"I don't know!" You back up against the door and a bolt of lightning strikes next to you.

"I don't believe you." Azula growls.

"Avatar help me!?" You mumble. "I hope Zuko is able to find me somehow."

-Meanwhile-

Scrolls have been sent to Aang and Suki now everyone is at the palace playing the waiting game. Zuko is filled with worry and is pacing around back and forth with his hands on his head.

"I've never seen my poor nephew this upset..." Iroh frowns. "not even when he accidentally killed his puppy with firebending."

"that was Azula..." Mai frowns. "she just told everyone it was Zuko to get him in trouble."

"she killed his puppy!?" Iroh says baffled. Then he shakes the thought away. "I know he liked the girl but I've never seen him this worried." (DAMN YOU DIO! yes that is a jojo refrence but i've only seen the first couple episodes so don't spoil it for me incase i decide to finish watching it later.)

"he was going to propose to her today... from the sound of it he was just fixing to ask her when he was caught off guard." Mai sighs. "I feel so bad for him... the first girl he actually cares about and she's disappeared."

"your saying you think he didn't care about you?" Iroh questions.

"I know he didn't." Mai frowns. "he never..." she pauses. "he never listened to me until we broke up. but even then he only does it because (y/n) has somehow changed him inside."

"Zuko!" Aang yells as he slides across the floor after closing his glider. "I came as quickly as possible. What happened!?"

"Aang!" Zuko smiles a little. "you have to help me find her. I know you can... you have to."

Aang nods. "I can ask the spirits, but there is no telling how long it may take for me to get answers."

"anything." Zuko clinches his fists. "please just find her..."

"why is this girl so important?" Sokka questions pouting.

"because..." Zuko looks at the ground. "i... I love her..."

Mai looks at the wall. 'of course he does... he's so over me... that's fine I have Kai lo... I don't need Zuko.'

Sokka smiles a little. "well alright then."

Aang smiles really big. "you going to marry her hm?"

"I was planning on it. Until she got taken." Zuko frowns.

"alright give me about an hour." Aang sits on the floor in deep meditation.

"just gonna do that right in the middle of the floor?" Sokka questions.

"lay off Sokka." Katara chuckles.

"it's fine I don't think anybody is going to attack him inside the palace." Zuko frowns. He then looks around quickly scanning everything in the room. "then again I thought I safe here plenty of times and still been attacked."

-In the spirit realm-

Aang opens his eyes and looks around. "alright... now I just need some hint or clue about where (y/n) could possibly be." He stands up and begins walking. "hello?! Spirits?!" he pauses when he sees past avatar Roku standing near a large tree. "Roku?"

Roku turns to Aang. "I see." He lifts his hand towards the tree and then disappears.

"wait!? I need help!?" Aang calls but it's too late Roku is gone. Aang walks up to the tree and looks at it. "what I huge tree... but why did Roku want me to see this?"

-Meanwhile-

After tormenting you for a few hours Azula is fed up with you not talking. "fine you want to be stubborn go rot for a while till I come back for you." she growls and slams the door shut leaving you in the dark.

You back up until you hit a wall then you slump to the ground in tears and pain. "no matter what I can't give her what she wants. She'll use it to hurt Zuko." You look at the ceiling and close your eyes. "please... please let there be a way... let him find me before it's too late."

-Back at the palace-

"hey what's this thing?" Sokka questions picking up a small box off the floor from under a table.

Zuko turns around to look and then looks at the floor. "oh um... I must have dropped it... I was looking for that."

Sokka raises an eyebrow and opens the box. "wow... this looks..."

"it isn't as expensive as it looks

"it isn't as expensive as it looks." Zuko frowns. "It's a fire stone ring forged outside of town. I had it made for (y/n) it's special like her."

Mai leaves the room but nobody really seems to notice.

"really?" Sokka smiles a bit. "that's actually really sweet of you. looks like you've become quite the softy Zuko."

Iroh chuckles. "that is my nephew very thoughtful. I'm sure she'll love it."

"if we can find her." Zuko sighs. "I can't believe it... the one time I let my guard down..."

Sokka puts one hand on Zuko's shoulder and hands him back the box. "hey don't worry alright Aang will figure out where she is. We'll find her and take care of whoever is responsible. You just keep this in a safe place until then."

Zuko nods and puts the box back in his pocket. "thank you Sokka."

"sure thing buddy." Sokka chuckles and then glances over at Aang. "I'm sure everything will be just fine."

-in the spirit world-

Aang encounters a being and receives a vision of you dying at the hands of Azula. He has no way of knowing if it already happened or how long till it will happen, but what he does know is he needs to figure out where Azula is hiding.

-back at the palace-

Zuko and the rest of the gang are waiting for Aang to come back from the spirit world. Suddenly he jumps up startling them all to near death. "I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!" Aang calls out and begins to run.

"what!?" Zuko runs after him. "where!? Is she ok!?"

"Azula." Aang frowns.

"seriously!?" Zuko growls. "I swear if she touched one hair on (y/n)'s head I will personally put her six feet under! I don't care if she is my sister nobody messes with (y/n)!"