8 session two

"The objective of the game human knot is to force you all to get out of your comfort zone, work cooperatively and be able to trust each other. You have to start trusting people guys, it's the only way to fully appreciate life." Sherry mumbled the last bit but we all got it. Taking a minute to compose herself, Sherry stretched her right arm in the middle of the circle.

"Copy my actions. Now grab someone's hand who is not standing right beside you," I looked around and saw Louis and Michael standing side by side, right across to me. I lazily grabbed Louis' hand because of my discomfort in holding Michael's hand. He freaks me out for some reason. I feel the need to constantly protect myself from his sharp gaze.

Sherry then stretched out her left arm and we copied her actions again, "make sure you grab someone's hand who is not standing right next to you!" She warned and grabbed Daniel's left hand, her heavy arm resting upon mine. I wasn't really looking for someone to hold hands with. I guess I'll just wing it. Much to my discomfort, I felt a tight grip on my wrist forcing me to meet Michael's eyes. There was a very eery glint in his eyes. So eery that it made a shiver go down my back.

I ignored eye contact with him and stared at the knot, trying to look past the jungle of arms so that I can stare at the green grass.

"Now we will try to untangle ourselves," Sherry had to shout because she was squished between mine and Mikayla's bodies. What made the situation worse was that we could not cover our ears. 'Ouch' is an understatement right now, at this moment.

My attention wandered to Niko who was standing there with an unreadable expression. She was letting everyone boss her around, especially Amy. I have only been here for a day but I have already had enough of that pink haired, snobby ass bïtch.

"Move your freakin arm over my head you pothead," she said to Louis and I furrowed my eyebrows. She cannot talk to Louis like that! Considering she herself is an addict, "who died and made you queen again?"

Amy does not say anything and I smirk, "exactly. Now we all have to work together to solve this puzzle. How about Louis and Daniel, you guys work with Michael and Amy to untangle that area. I, Niko, Sherry, and Mikayla will work here."

Everyone nods at my suggestion and begins to work. Much to my discontent, Amy is still standing there but is sending death glares in my direction. I smile and clear my throat making everyone look at me again, "oh and Amy? Maybe next time you'd think twice before calling someone something they are not."

~~

real short guys :)

ALSO ALSO ALSO!!!!!! I am sooooooo sorry for being MIA,,,,,,, life happens y'all and I was very de-motivated :(((((

But now I have motivation.

So regular updates: Every Thursday 6 P.M. and if for some reason I am unable to update, I will let you all my wonderful readers know ahead of time!

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT:

My best friend or CampingRusherr is an amazing writer like      WOWZA! So please go check out her works!

This is her profile 💫

These are her books! I believe she is writing intangible again but do check out her latest works!

Again, she's very talented and sweet so do hit her up, and leave nice comments for her! Her work and she herself deserve a lot of praise :) And while you're at it, do drop an "@zainszolo sent me here👀"😂😂

And while you're at it, do drop an "@zainszolo sent me here👀"
😂😂

Love you all munchkins,
Xoxo gossip girl
Nah jk, Ishita 😂