6 session two

I cannot describe the feelings I have learned to have regarding Louis. As I walk to the cafeteria to fetch some breakfast, my mind begins to wander to Louis. What exactly happened yesterday? I stop abruptly when I see him and Harry walking towards the cafeteria. My feet are firm and flat on the ground for a millisecond before I swiftly turn around and walk back to my room.

My plans are ruined when I hear his manly yet sweet voice call me by my name, "Ishita! Hold up."

I plaster a fake smile on my face and slowly turn around. While walking towards them, I notice that Louis and I are matching again whereas Harry just looks homeless. He looks hot but homeless.

"Hey guys..," I mumble and send them a mini wave.

"Hey Ishita," Harry slings one arm around me and one arm around Louis as we proceed to the cafeteria. I see Louis pass me a smile and he secretly pokes the middle of my back with his index finger. The shock is too much for me to handle and I jerk forward with one hand protecting my back.

Louis and Harry burst out laughing while I frown and pout. Louis notices my dull expression and comes over to me, "Turn that frown upside down." He taps my lips once again and steps back watching my frown turn to a smile. Great! The butterflies are coming.

"What's for breakfast?" I break our intense yet comfortable stare and look for Harry. Louis taps me again, extending his arm to point at something. I follow his arm and spot a wild Harry in his natural habitat. Just kidding but I do spot Harry holding a plate with food. He seems to be looking for a place to sit.

Louis frowns and I raise my eyebrow at him, "What's wrong?" He shakes his head slowly, "nothing big.. someone is sitting in our spot." I nod and bump my shoulder with his.

"Well, we can sit somewhere else..." I tell him with a suggestive look on my face. He smiles slightly and grabs my hand. I try my best to hide my shocked face as he leads me to the food counter.
"Here, use this plate.." he said and passed me a Corel plate in which I put two pancakes, some maple syrup and a few pieces of bacon. Louis smiles at my food choices and leads us to Harry.

I notice that Louis is holding two plates. One of them is probably for Harry. Why is Harry here? He has a jolly personality and I don't think that he is depressed... Then why? I nudge Louis and he nods at me, "What's up?" He asks and I point to the ceiling. Louis laughs and I decide to inquire him about Harry. 

"Why is Harry here? In this facility, I mean," I ask and slow down my pace so that we can talk. He mimics my actions and looks around to check if anyone around us is listening. I find that a bit odd but don't question him. 

"Harry was diagnosed with a condition back in 2015... It is some syndrome which by the end of 2018 will make him deaf," he mumbled and kept his gaze on Harry. My mouth formed an o shape as feelings of sympathy towards Harry oozed in me. 

"That is so sad... but how is this going to help him?" I whisper and ask him. Louis, who looked like he expected this answer, opens his mouth but closes it at the sight of Harry approaching us. He looks at me, "that is a story for another time... I will tell you tonight I promise."

I nod and smile at Harry, "did you find a table Haz?" Harry wiggles his eyebrows at the nickname I just gave him, "Haz? Me likey." I burst out laughing and follow him to the table to eat breakfast.