4 session one

I stood up, the chair squeaking because of my sudden rush. Louis followed, his feet padding on the floor as he made his way to the chair.

I looked at him with a blank face, "where are you from?" Louis shot me a small smile before facing the audience. "I'm the sass master from Doncaster!" Louis yelled in his British accent. A laugh escaped my mouth because he sounded like he said, "I'm the sass masta from Doncasta."

Louis grinned at me, "okay.. uhh what is your favorite vegetable?" Sherry gave me an odd look for asking him such a weird question and I shrugged.
Louis put his hand on his chin and pretended to think.

"Ishita do you eat carrots?" Louis asked and I nodded slowly, not understanding where he was going with this.

"I like girls who eat carrots," he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. My eyes widened and he laughed lightly at my reaction.

"I like carrots."
I nodded and thought about a question that might actually be meaningful for him.
"Who are you closest to in your family?" Louis pressed his lips together as an awkward look framed his face. 

"No one actually," he said with a nervous laugh and I glanced at Sherry who simply nodded at me. I feel bad because I think I touched a hard subject in Louis' life but Sherry looks like she is proud of me for doing so.

~~

After the hesitation game, Sherry let us take the day off and just roam around. We could go only go in the garden situated outside the facility or stay inside. Since I did not have any of my electronics, I decided to go outside and get some fresh air.

As soon as Sherry dismissed us, I dashed outside in hopes of getting away from the Group C common room. My running slowed down and turned into jogging as I approached a door. Using all my strength, I pushed open the doors and stepped outside. My first action was to pull down the sleeves of my sweater due to the cold weather.

I spot a lot of people sitting by a pond and decide it's best that I don't go there. As I proceeded with my walk, I heard footsteps trailing behind me. "Hey, Ishita! Wait up," I hear Louis shout. I stop and turn around to face him. I am kind of mad at him for asking me that question. I understand that the objective of the game was to make us accept what happened to us but still, Louis should have respected my uneasiness.

"Yeah?" I asked him in a small voice. I want to be alone right now. Louis scratched his right ear and passed me a small smile.

"I wanted to apologize for the last question. I shouldn't have..." Louis started rambling about how he thinks that he has offended. The sight of Louis with messy hair, flushed cheeks, and his British accent seemed to quickly lighten my mood.

"It's okay," I added a small smile in the end and motioned him to walk with me.
"So where are you from?" Louis asked while munching on a granola bar. He extended his hand and offered it to me. Normally I would not accept food from people but I am famished.

"I from the Bradford area.," I say and take a bite of the bar and pass it back to him. Louis nods and I say, "Actually, I don't exactly know where I am from. All I know is that my parents found me." I looked at him and shrugged.

"So are you adopted?" I nod to answer his question not in a mood to speak.

"What about you?" I ask him casually interested about his life and besides, I want to know why he is not close with his family. Does he even have family?

 Louis opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted, "Oi! Louis wait up." Louis stops and looks at me, "That is Harry." I nod and stare at the extremely tall curly haired boy approach us. Heck, if even Louis looks short against him then I am probably a baby.

Harry stops and places his hands on his knees and bends. I furrow my eyebrows at what he is doing, "Uh are you okay?" I ask. He stands up and smiles a crooked smile at me. Louis dips in and they both do a really weird handshake. I can't believe I just witnessed that!

I burst out laughing and Louis smiles confused, "What?" he half laughs and half asks

I burst out laughing and Louis smiles confused, "What?" he half laughs and half asks. I shake my head at him and he smiles slightly, still confused. "Anyways... This is Ishita, latest edition to Group C and this," Louis pauses to point at Harry, "-Is Harry. He is in Group B."

I mumble a small, "hi" and Harry groans. "What?" I asked him feeling highly offended.

"Come here.." Harry tugs me by the arm and pulls me in a bear hug. I giggle and hug his slim body back.

"Welcome to hell hole numero Deux," Harry jokes and Louis punches him lightly in the gut.

"Don't listen to him Ishita. This is not that bad," Louis drags out the word 'that' and obviously exaggerates the complete situation. I didn't mind because he is too damn adorable to be mad at.

"Lunch? Oh, and yes, I am okay. I am just a lazy ass who can't run for shït," Harry says and I laugh.
"Same. And yes! Lunch would be wonderful."

~~

"You have to take the straw and just shove it in your nostril," Harry says trying to teach me and Louis the walrus. I can't control my laughter and end up getting shushed by one of the cafeteria persons.

I give in and reach for a straw, "Louis can you pass me a pair of straws?" I ask him sweetly and he nods, grabbing one for himself

I give in and reach for a straw, "Louis can you pass me a pair of straws?" I ask him sweetly and he nods, grabbing one for himself. I tilt my body slightly to put straws in my nose. I didn't realize that Louis was doing the same because when I turned around, I was staring at a very walrus-y Louis Tomlinson.

Our eyes were locked and I couldn't help but notice how bright his eyes are. His eyes, oh his eyes! A deep blue like the ocean and immensely curious like the sky.

My eyes flicker when a flash goes off and I turned around to stare at Harry who is holding a pastel pink polaroid camera in his hands.

"You guys looked cute, I couldn't help myself." Harry defends himself and I ignore him. I snatch the piece of paper that comes out. I did not want to ignore him or be rude, I was just waiting for the picture to appear on the white piece of glossy paper in my hands. My smile gradually widens at the sight in front of me.

"Thank you, Harry, I love it!" I tell him and lean over the table to kiss his cheek. Louis looks away slightly but then smiles. Why is he forcing a smile?

"Here Louis, look at it," I pass the picture to him and stare at him as a genuine smile replaces the forced one.

"Thanks, mate," he whispered and looked at Harry whose smile widened. "No problem!"

~~