Chapter fourteen

I can't wait to see my parents. My dad and brother are coming back from business. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I have a brother not sure if I mentioned that already but oh well.

"CHANGE NOW". Angelo growled. He was sitting on his bed staring with me with his black eyes. "Relax I told him it's just my parents and brother who are there."Shit I shouldn't have told him about my brother oh well he was going to find out anyway. They are males. He growled. Family relax okay? "Fine". He grumbled.

He grabbed my hand as we made our way downstairs outside its a 2 hour drive. He told me . "Shit. Okay." I told him. Boy was I in for a long ride. I never knew on how far I was from my parents until Angelo just told me up until now.

We arrived after two hours long and Angelo wouldn't stop touch me. He would keep his hand on my leg the entire time and had refused to let go. Stupid possessive alpha males why did they have to exist I thought to myself.

"OMG Crystal"! Mum shouted. Mum. I quickly ran up to her as she started crying. "Your the boyfriend"? Mum spoke. Angelo black. He replied to her. Let's go inside your brother and dad have been dying to see you. It's been so long since I have seen them. I told mum.

"Guys guess who is home"? She shouted. "Sis" by brother came running up to me. Dad I jumped at him which made Angelo growl even louder. "Who the hell are you?" Dad and by brother spoke. "Shit mum you never told them?" Well I knew this would happen so that's why I never told them.

Angelo quickly grabbed me as he stared both at my brother and dad which meant trouble and I couldn't let Angelo get out of hand he will go ballistic. Let's go and sit down dinner is almost ready. Okay.

We sat down for a while but Angelo wanted to get back. I started crying before as Angelo grabbed me. "I'll visit soon." I told them. "Okay he hurts you he is dead."My brother growled as Angelo was about to jump him.

"Angelo. You okay." I can't wait to get back home your brother and dad were both. Shhhh. I told him. "They can never take me away from you do you understand?" MINE. He growled as he tightened the steering wheel while he kept on driving. Yours I reassured him.

Authors notes
Hey guys a bit of a twist. I decided to put In Crystal brother and dad but Selena never gets to see them because of work.

Up to 10 votes and I'll upload another chapter. Happy reading. Love reading your comments. Also I know that my chapters are short but I hope you still like it.