Chapter nine

Dad mum Angelo spoke. Omg is this her? Angelo mum spoke?"Um hi I spoke". Honey you look gorgeous. His mum spoke. Thank you I told her. Sir nice to meet you I told him. "Leo please call me Leo". He told me. Thank you sir.

Your coming for dinner tonight at 7:30 make sure you be at our house by then. His mum told us."okay fine". Angelo huffed. They both soon walked out of his office. Babe go get ready and make sure you don't wear anything too short. God he complained soo much.

I went into the bathroom that was in his bedroom and started to get washed up. I went into the cupboard to pick out a nice red lace dress which I know that Angelo won't be approving off but oh well.

I was all ready and set. God I was soo nervous. Just then Angelo walked into the room. He was staring at me with his eyes and I already knew that he was going to disapprove. "Go change NOW!". He yelled. Sorry but I can't we don't have enough time. I don't give a fuck they can wait but I won't be having my mate walking around with nothing showing.

We kept on arguing back and forth until Angelo had won. He had taken out all of the clothes out of our closet and had threw them on the beed. Your wearing this. He threw it over to me. ""Okay fine I huffed at him".

We were just on time for dinner. It was me and Angelo his parents and siblings that were on the kitchen table. We had finished eating dinner not long ago and dessert had been put out for us. Chocolate chip ice cream. I stared at Angelo to see that he was staring at me.

Kitten he whispered in my ear. Yeah? I replied back to him. Let's go. But I want my ice cream. Okay okay. Everyone was taking with one another as I was enjoying my ice cream. Angelo really wanted to leave but I took my time in eating my ice cream.

"Ready to go babe"? Angelo asked as his hands were holding my legs tight. Yep! I told him. Thank you. I told his parents. No worries dear and please don't be so formal we are family.

Me and Angelo had left his parents place. He wouldn't let go of me up until we had gotten home. We arrived home within 20 minutes which wasn't soo bad. Kitten Angelo grabbed me and started to kiss me all over. I'm going up to my office go get washed up. Okay.

I went into our bedroom and turned on the lamp on the side of the bed and plugged up my phone to charge. I notice that there was a note sitting right there . What the hell why would there me a not on the bed side of my table. I opened up the not and I was too scared to tell Angelo what it said.

We're coming to get you!. The note said. I just stood there in complete shock.

Hey guys trying to edit my chapters the best that I can. Once this book is finished I will be editing all of the chapters so that they are better. I will try and get the chapters to be a bit longer I know that they are a bit short.

Make sure to keep on commenting and voting on what you think.

possessiveloverfever