Genius

Author: TheBibicalSinner

Status: Complete

Rating: 10

Opinion: I will admit, many books don't grasp me easily by the first couple chapters. I can now in finality, dub this book as one that has accomplished in capturing me in the first few. This novel is unique, insightful and should be a paperback. The plot is great, all the adjectives one would need to describe this. I love how the bad boy who has tattoos and a filthy mouth, is someone with a side he tries to hide. How a struggling artist finds her inspiration and maybe even something else in the end? The characters are diverse and so deliciously complicated you will wish they were real life homosapiens. Well I will bite my tongue so I don't spoil anything, but Author, you have made me a fan. Not many people can pull off an action, love story, sexual and moral filled story. Yet you did it! 👏Your books are in my library currently and I am awaiting a new book like Genius.

#IwantanElijah #ShipMeAnElijahPlease

-Summary-

"You want me to be a genius or do you want me to fuck you?"

----

The Alexandrietta is the finest school in the state, known for producing the smartest and most talented kids in America. 21 year old keen painter Mia Hanson managed to get a spot. She worked her whole life to get inside, to see the hallowed halls her biggest idols once  walked through.

But those very same halls gets vandalized one wild night, and the person responsible gets sentenced to community service, working as a janitor to clean up his mess.

With his brooding eyes, filthy mouth, and body covered up in ink; The type who lives for trouble; The type you just know packs a brain the size of a peanut.

But when one of Einstein's unsolved mathematical problem gets solved by an unknown source, rumors start as to who and where this genius might be...

Well: Three guesses who?