Saving Asher

{ Used to be named Bad Boy Asher Madox }

Author's name: ThatReeader

Status: Incomplete

Rating: 8.5

Opinion: Okay so the reason for the 8.5 is very logical. I promise ; ) It doesn't have enough chapters yet but I was very eager to spread the word about this book. So, I think this novel is very good, the plot has me on the edge of my seat. The characters are very dynamic & were created quite beautifully. Olivia goes through what every female in the world loathes. Heartbreak. Everyone has that one guy/gal who just makes your heart hurt. I can say I sure as hell do. It's painful but this book shows. Love comes from the unlikelest of places.

-Summary-

"He was dangerous, cold-hearted and uncouth. He was bad boy, Asher Maddox."

Bad boy Asher Maddox is a poison to anyone and everyone he comes across. He's dangerous, uncouth and has secrets that may come back to bite him.

His guard is up. . . until the night innocent and heartbroken Olivia Finley unexpectedly ends up at his work place, soaked to the bone with emotions running high.

It wasn't easy for Olivia Finley to leave behind her college, her home and boyfriend of 5 years, but she is determined to make something of herself.

Joining Asher on a series of adventures that anger, annoy and pacify her, she finds herself attempting to unravel the several layers to the confusing and cold-hearted man she is now getting to know.

She knows he's a bad influence but she just can't help herself.

She just might be the remedy and save him from himself- She's his antidote.
*

**************

Okay guys I do need some serious feedback. I'm thinking of separating this book into bad boy book stories and just good ole wattpad fiction.
So tell me would anyone read my teen fiction one?

Always,

You_know_myname