"That face you made."

"It's just my face."

"Well... stop."

"Stop what? My face?" He laughs.

"Looking at me like that... It's weird."

"What are you reading bookworm?" Kaleb walks in to break the tension, thank God.

"Nothing."

"You finally decided to watch the movie?" Kaleb asks as he sits down,

"No, I'm going over to Dani's." Eli's expression changes.

"It's late." Kaleb informs.

"Who's Danny?" Elijah asks.

"My friend."

"Friend? Or boyfriend?" He teases.

"She's a girl... As in, Danielle?" I answer.

"Oh."

Kaleb starts to get a quizzical look on his face. "Anyway... You're not going, it's late."

"It's 11:00pm." I say. "And it's not like mom's gonna notice." Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... Mom's a drunk.

"Khaleesi, can't you go to her house tomorrow?"

"Seriously? Eli's here."

"Yeah but I'm 17."

"So?"

"So nothing, you're not going Khal." Kaleb steps in. "I don't wanna hear Darwin tonight."

"Ugh, fine." I give in and sit next to them to watch the stupid movie. It was more gross than scary  and that freaking clown was scary as shit!

____________________________O___________________________

Kaleb's P.O.V.

About and hour later Khali fell asleep. I know how much she doesn't like our stepdad and I feel so bad leaving her here alone to deal with mom.

"Hey man." I say to Eli. "You think when I'm gone you could keep an eye on her?" I gesture to Khali. "I mean, I know you're not a babysitter or anything but--"

"Dude, don't worry about it... She's family."

"Thanks... God, I feel terrible just leaving her here."

"She's strong... She'll be okay, and we're right next door if she needs anything. You know how mom is with her. She's like the daughter she never had."

"Yeah." We both chuckle.

__________________________O__________________________

Khaleesi's P.O.V.

Next day I woke up feeling like a kid. Like when you fell asleep on the couch and somehow woke up in your room. But enough about the past, this story isn't about that, it's about moving forward. This is just a taste at how my life started to change with a spark that Eli ignited. A spark I didn't see at the time... A spark that made my next four years the best I was ever going to have and the next five after that, a living hell... If you can call it living.

Don't worry though... I'll walk you through what happened during those four years. But at this moment, all that I know is that I woke up in a hospital with my brother looking insanely different than the last time I saw him.

Both him and the doctor talked but all I could think about was how Kaleb grew a mustache and a beard in less than a week. Until at some point my brain caught up with time and I found out I've been in a coma for five years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! SO THIS IS MY NEW STORY.

PLEASE READ AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.