# two

it was definetely going to be the best and worst night of jimin's life.

first, the king and queen sent people to deliver tuxes, gowns or cocktail dresses for those in need — a.k.a the villagers. they were really kind hearted, and jimin loved that. also, he heard the rumors about the prince — the lovely, charming and beautiful prince everyone was talking about. that he were to choose his bride at the ball.

and so it was also going to be the worst day, because the people i the capital would be there. poor poor villagers — they would get criticized and bullied again by those capital freaks.

you could tell that everyone was excited. there were ladies outside who were running to places like the parlor or whatever. pretty sure they're making theirselves pretty enough for the prince to notice or maybe even choose.

and then there's jimin, staring at the tuxedo that was gave to him. the fabric was soft and smooth, and dang the color was on fleek — navy and royal blue. he'd definetely look presentable.

i think you're wondering where his parents are, right? well—they're at the capital. they left jimin with his uncle, kyungsoo, with him. kyungsoo wasn't with him at the moment though, but jimin was sure he'd go to the ball.

oh, and he has a twin brother as well! his name is park taehyung—rectangular smile, 4d personality? yep, that's him. he isn't with jimin, though. rather he was in the castle—and he was one of the prince's private guards, as far as he could remember. also, he was five minutes older than taehyung.

to say it quite frankly, jimin was quite nervous—or excited, whatever you choose him to be. or maybe both. he's feeling this mixed up feeling inside his chest—and there's this tiny feeling that something undexpected would happen to him. maybe the chance of meeting his parents? or maybe—maybe the chance of being the next– you know what, jimin would never dream about it.

he had never really seen the prince—okay, maybe not up close or face to face. he had seen the prince in paintings that aunt jooe (she's their neighbor, a cute 37 year old lady who liked to paint wonderful things) had painted. she loved showing them to jimin, anyway. also, she would blabber about how majestic the royal highness is.

but he sure he is curious.

smiling ti himself, he decided he'd start of the day with a smile. i'm going to do my make up—yes, i won't let farah or jessica do it to me! also—should i wear my necklace that uncle kyungsoo gave me? oh yes—i should! that necklace is beautiful and– thoughts were lingering inside of jimin's head as he paces down from here to there to get his things ready.

and meanwhile,

"jeon jungkook! come back here, you ungrateful little brat and give me back my pillow!"

cough—meanwhile, an angry, little blonde man was chasing a buff raven haired man down the hallways that seemed to bring the attention of the workers—it's... let's just say it's an unusual sight. it wasn't because they were running—mainly it was because jungkook was laughing too loud—and yoongi was running. can you believe that?

"catch me if you can, tiny man!" the younger male turned his head to stick out his tongue, fuming the older more in anger as the other growls in response, "you're too slow! you'll never catch me!"

"fuck you, jeon jungkook!"

oh, this is going to be a long, long day.

。゚
i'm sorry for the late update. i'm back—surprise?