Chapter 6

I hated magic. 

Why?

What I'm about to tell you will either break your heart, or you'll just move on with your life because it's dumb.

This world has been around for thousands of years. I, however, have been around for a couple hundreds of years.

But Bailey, how is that even possible?!

Well, magic of course!

Which brings me back to why I hate it.

Let's see...

When I was around 10 years old, Peter and I were best friends. He was about 12 or so, and was also very mature for his age. He was also just learning magic, which was gifted to him by a fairy when he was born.

One perfect day, he decided to use it, as I watched him try and impress me. He took me into the woods, deep in the forest so that no one could see us. Since I was a young girl, I thought he was taking me there so that he could kiss me under the stars.

He did just the opposite.

Peter decided that we should 'travel in time'. I thought it was a joke and went along with his plan.

Life flashed before me.

Peter covered my eyes, then whispered into my ear. "We're finally free."

I smiled, laughing at how cute he was. If only I didn't take everything for granted. I lost everything that day.

Peter didn't know how to travel back, which meant that everything we left back a hundred years ago, was gone.

My family was dead.

Peter and I then lived at our new time as 'newcomers' to the town. At that moment of time, I didn't care for my family before, but now, I wish I would have at least said goodbye.

Anything that would have happened if we hadn't moved into the future already happened, and Peter and I were just new versions of ourselves since we would have already died.

Or at least, I was.

Anyways, I just wanted to give a small backstory on myself. I'm sure most of you were wondering...

Author's Note:

Never take something for granted. Once it's gone, that's it. It's over. I hope that everyone tells the people they care about that you love them and anything else you want to say.

Thanks for reading again, sorry if I made you cry, :(

Also sorry for the short chapter!

-Bella Kae <3

P.S.-

Comment below any questions you have for the characters! I'll try and do a 'Character Q&A'