Day 2-A New Partner/The Festival of Iki Town

Meowth, Snarfer and his mom stood on the back porch as the sun came up. His mom had her arms spread out, as if she was absorbing the sunlight. "What a stunning sunset!" She cried. "All right, today's the day I finally unpack-"

*doorbell rings*

"...? Was that the doorbell?"

"Yeah."

"Go see who it is, Snarfer."

Location: Snarfer's Kitchen
Time: 4:18
Snarfer walked into the kitchen and was about halfway to the door when Kukui let himself in. "Hey there, Snarfer! It's about time we set out for the festival, yeah! But first...Now that you're a real Pokémon Trainer with your own Pokémon and all, I've gotta show you something. Come with me out to Route 1!"
Mom and Meowth walked up to Snarfer and Kukui. "Have fun at the festival, sweetie!" said Snarfer's mom. "I'm sure you'll have a good time with your new Pokémon pal!" She put her hands on her hips. "Me and Meowth will be sure to unpack every last box here-you'll see!"

"Mreee?!" cried Meowth.

Location: Snarfer's Town
Time:

Snarfer stepped out onto the porch to see Kukui waiting for him down the road. "Snarfer! Hurry it up, cousin! Pretend you're a Pokémon and use your Agility!" he said and continued walking.

Snarfer walked down from his porch and began to follow where he saw Kukui go. He reached the end of the island, the cliffs blocked off by fences. Palm trees and tropical plants intertwined with the fences. Snarfer walked onto a grassy path up towards where Kukui was standing.

Location: Route 1
Time: 4:30

Snarfer looked forward to see Kukui standing in some tall grass. The path led into it, so he knew this way the way he had to go. He began to walk up it. Kukui turned around to see Snarfer walking up. "Yeah, over here!" he called. Snarfer ran up to him. "So," he began. "You know that wild Pokémon will sometimes jump out at you in the tall grass, yeah? Now that you've got Litten there, you can not only fight wild Pokémon, yeah...you can also try to catch 'em. Woo! I'm going to show you how to catch a wild Pokémon, all right? Keep your eyes on the prize!"

Kukui walked forward into the grass, Snarfer right behind him.

"Oh!" cried Snarfer.

*A wild Pipipek appeared!* (Level 3, Male)

"Go! Rockruff!" cried Kukui, who was standing in the background.

"Ruff!" cried Rockruff. Rockruff and the wild Pipipek stood across from each other in the grass.

"Rockruff! Use tackle!" Rockruff leapt up and tackled the wild Pipipek.

The wild Pipipek's health became critical. The wild Pipipek used Peck!
The wild Pipipek flew at Rockruff, pecking him in the face. "Arf!" cried Rockruff.

"You've gotta weaken a Pokémon up a bit before you try lobbing a Poké Ball at it!" said Kukui. He reached into his bag, into the Items pocket, and pulled out a Poké Ball.

(Poké Ball-A device for catching wild Pokémon. It's thrown like a ball at a Pokémon, comfortably encapsulating its target.)

Kukui threw the Poké Ball at the wild Pipipek. A bright light shot out of the Poké Ball as at bounced off the wild Pipipek. The Poké Ball's light hit the wild Pipipek, encapsulating it.

The Poké Ball shook once. It shook again. It finally shook one last time before sealing and successfully capturing Pipipek.

"Gotcha!" shouted Kukui.