The Accident

Five years ago Nya POV
My dad took me to this island and gave me a phone, portable charger and 3 boxes of matches, a lighter and a blanket and then told me to stay here and when the time is right he will come get me and bring me back to the family as some is after him and because I'm a girl he says that it's best if nobody knows about you so that I can't be used against him.

Time skip Five years later
Thrid person POV
Around about 58km northeast of Tracy Island a  light brown haired girl with green eyes and pale skin that is covered in freckles is wandering through the forest on sunset island lookng for food . The girl is called Nya and she is all alone on the island but after five years of being alone she is use to it. While having to chasing a rabbit for dinner. she is just about to grab it when she trips over a big tree root that is half out of the ground and accidentally set's the tree on fire with her lighter. Oops a daisies! she calls international rescue as she has a phone and as it is the only number in their

"hello international rescue here what is your situation"?

"Hi I'm kindad trapped on sunset island in a tree that is on fire and I can't move my foot as it is caught in a tree root and that very tree IS ON FIRE PLEASE HELP ME".

"Just stay calm help is on the way".

"STAY CALM I CAN'T WHEN A TREE IS ON FIRE AND IM STUCK UNDERNEATH IT"!!

"Ok miss international rescue will be come please try not to panic,
Third person POV
International Rescue we have a situation"
"what is it John"?

"A girl who is on sunset island is stuck in a forest fire and can't get out as her  foot is caught under a tree root that has and you should hurry as she is stuck under the very tree that is on fire and she is not taking it too well at all. Virgil and Scott can you go".

"FAB John".

"Miss please stay calm help is on the way miss, miss. Uhh Virgil it just got way worse".

"Oh no what happened"?

"Umm well I think she fainted as I could not get a reply from her when trying to tell her that help is on the way".

"Oh ok".

"Ahh Scott you really need to get their as fast as you can and get her out of there as she can't save herself as she is unconscious".

"FAB John".

"Virgil you will have to put out the fire and then will meet Scott back at Tracy Island and you can assess her there".

"FAB. Hey, John did you get the name of the girl by any chance?"

" No, I didn't get her name before she fainted/passed out".

" Did you happen to know what she was doing on sunset island alone by herself?" 

"No sorry Virgil if I did I would have told you. Virgil put out the fire and get back to base as soon as you can".

"Virgil just pick up the girl now and John you were definitely right their was no way she could get out unless she could break the root".

Back at Tracy Island Scott brings the girl back in Thunderbird 1 and puts her in the medical bay and stands outside the door as he doesn't want the others ( cough cough Gordon and Alan) to bother her, and because the boys won't if he stands outside the door, before Virgil gets back to give her check up as he is the most qualified medic of the family and for international rescue.

" John, I've brought the girl back to base so when Virgil gets back he can assess her, she is in the medical bay".

"FAB Scott".

"John I have just finished putting out the fire and I am coming back to base now".

"FAB Thunderbird 2 when you get back please go check on the girl, she is in the medical bay".

"Copy that John, Thunderbird 2 over and out".