Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3

Start from the beginning

Elijah's eyes turns red as his veins swell, creating a very rare scene. Rebekah steps forwards, fangs out, eyes red, and veins swollen. They all hiss, before turning and dashing up to the building. 

Rebekah hisses loudly and dashes up to the front, the witches turning to stare at her in shock but not afraid. Bekah is about to run in when she rams into what feels like an impenetrable wall.

The Original stumbling backwards, and she watches as her brothers accept the same fate she has found. "I can't get in. Why can't I get in?" She demands, pounding her fists against the invisible wall.

Elijah looks puzzled, but not surprised. "It's some sort of boundary spell. There messing with our invitation weakness." He states flatly. 

"Well thank you for stating the obvious brother." Klaus says, and stares into the building, the witches staring back with a smug look on there faces.

One witch emerges out of the group of them, the Leader by fault. Sophie Deveraux. "Well, looks like you've come to see our show. Unfortunately, you have missed the opening act. Such a pity really. The main act is about to close, your just in time." She says, and steps aside revealing a long wooden table draped in a dark brown cloth, armed with candles and bones, as well as a long dagger.

But what is on top of the table, makes all of the siblings growl, hiss, and reveal there fangs in rage. A little pale baby with blonde hair, and baby blue eyes, tied up in vervain laced ropes, her face bright red from crying and damp with tears. Her cute pink outfit torn and drenched from the rain. 

"I will END YOU ALL!!" Klaus roars, and clutches his dagger tightly. Sophie smirks smugly, and looks around at the chuckling witches.

"Pretty hard to do from outside isn't it?" She taunts, and tilts her head before returning to the front of the table, facing The Originals. She closes her eyes, and raises her hands up slowly, palms facing the ceiling, the candles flaring up and Adriana erupts into a loud cry.

The vampires hissing in rage, while pounding against the barrier. A soft chanting sound makes them turn and gasp at the sight. 

Emerging from the woods are three witches; Davina, Ranaora, and one witch that doesn't look familiar, all focusing in on the building, chanting the same spell in unison, palms facing the sky and fingers bent upwards. The wind whipping there hair back and rain pounding down on there bodies, but it doesn't seem to affect them.

The three shocked siblings move out of the way as the three witches reach the door, and raises there chins upwards while chanting. Davina looks over at Rebekah, and nods. "We've lowered the boundary spell, but we can't hold it much longer. Hurry!" She yells over the rain, and the three Originals dash into the room just as the witches stop chanting. 

Klaus growls showing his true form with the rest of his siblings, and dashes into the building and heads straight for Sophie who holds her hand up, giving him an aneurysm. Klaus groans, and fights against it before dashing towards a witch and ripping out her heart, quite gruesomely actually. The witches scramble, desperately trying to leave, but one-by-one they fall as the siblings have there revenge.

Rebekah turns to Sabine, her head pounding and body aching from the aneurysm's and bone breaking everyone has tried to give her but failed, and her chin drenched/lips drenched in blood. She launches towards her, but Sabine's hand flies up causing Rebekah to scream and clutch her head in protest.

She falls to her kneels, and cripples over in anguish, she gasps as a far to familiar piercing feeling shoots through her back and the veins in her body slowly crawl up. She falls forwards, a metal dagger in her back, which is piercing her heart. 

Sophie continues to chant again, Adriana screaming in protest. Elijah turns at the sound, and sees his sister laying dagger ed on the ground, and he hisses lunging towards the dagger-er and biting into her flesh. She screams before falling loosely in his arms, dead. He tosses her aside, and turns back towards Sabine and wastes no time as he dashes towards her.

She holds up her hands and says, "Ex Spiritum Intaculum, In Terrum Incendium, Phasmatos Salvis Adisdum!" Fire erupts around him, trapping him inside. "This fire will harm anyone, even an Original." She says, and when Elijah goes to jump over it, the fire flames up to the ceiling trapping him in. 

Just then, loud chanting can be heard, drawing everyone's attention to the entrance where Ranaora can be seen, her palms facing the dark sky, fingers curled upwards, elbows bent, and chin up.

Chanting a spell loudly in Latin, the fire bending towards her as she draws powerful energy from them and she steps into the building, walking forwards. The witches chant back, but Rana just intensifies her spell and the remaining witches slowly fall to the ground. Sabine holds out one hand and says,

"You will not end us!  This ritual will help us all, why are you protecting this baby? She will be surrounded by dead!" She hollers, and pours energy into a spell that you cannot hear over Rana's chanting.

The unknown witch that was helping earlier, walks into the building the same way Rana did, chanting the same spell which intensifies it by a lot. Both of there noses start to bleed intensely, and the sway against the powerful wind gusts, and the walls starts to tremble as the magic is drawn out of them. 

Klaus, who isn't affected by the spell, takes this time to speed over to Sophie and grab her by the throat and slam against the wall  shattering her shoulder blade. He hisses at her, and her eyes show fear and anger.

"Sorry Love, but the show has been canceled." With that, he sinks his fangs into her neck, her warm blood filling his mouth. But the blood curdling scream of his daughter breaks his grip and causes him to toss Sophie aside as he turns to face Adriana.

His face contorts into a expression of horror and shock, as he sees that her neck is drenched with blood. Fang marks can be seen as well, and he bites his wrist before pushing it against Sophie's lips making her drink it.

His eyes never leaving Adriana, and to his despise, her lips reveal blood and both of there wounds start to slowly heal. Simultaneously. He grabs Sophie by the shoulders, and pins her against the wall. "What the hell did you do?!" He yells at her enraged.

Sophie claws at his hand, and when he relaxes his grip she smirks.  "Do you remember that spell that my sister Jane-Anne did on me and Hayley a while ago? Let's just say, that a took a page out of her book. I linked Adriana and I. Anything you do to me, you do to her. So go on, kill me." She sneers and leans towards him.

"I dare you." She says, her face inches from his. It takes everything Klaus has not to snap her neck, or rip out her heart right then and there. Instead, he releases her and throws her aside before turning to face the mess infront of him. 

Rana sways, her breathing can be heard across the room, before she collapses to the floor along with her accomplise. Elijah is fuming inside the circle of fire, his eyes showing anger that no one has ever seen before.

His sister lays dead on the floor a dagger in her back, while the witches that have survived the rampage and spell are barely breathing on the ground.Sophie smirking slightly at there success. By this time Marcel has joined the group, and has one hand on Davina's shoulder as they stare in shock at the mess that lies in front of them....

__________________________

That's a wrap! Please tell me what you think will happen, and what you did/didn't like about the story. :) I will only post the next chapter if I have: 2 comments and 2 votes. That's not that hard to do guys, so please, please do that. Thanks! XOXO Hayley