Hard Work [ Atsushi x Reader ] part 2 + Extra Story

- Atsushi's POV -

" Waaah... it's so dark here , I can't move well... hope there is no to scare me up. Like maybe Ranpo-san / Dazai-san put up prank here " doesn't felt well walking to do office well. The room I wanted to enter is the only one that the lamp on. " Is this the prank ?? I already don't feel good.. Why Dazai-san not told me that while investigate I should do some paper work, and he said it after I done with the investigation. I already feel that like a prank and I don't have too much courage and why it's so cold here....." I decided to enter the room no matter what , slowly open the door, Screams and foot step can be heard.

- Your POV -

"Are you okay [Y/N] !?" Is there thief / port mafia ?!" Atsushi in his attack position, his right hand change into Tiger hand. "No, it's okay. No one here expect me I guess.... What are you doing at this hour seriously... that scare me up." sighed, Atsushi said there is paperwork that he forgot to bring so he decide to take it after he do investigation and so he change his hand to normal.After the situation become calmer I back to my seat and continue the work. Atsushi face doesn't seem happy , getting closer to me again he asked if there is anything that he can do to me. " Ah no need!! You have paperwork to do too right, so just stick with that one." refusing his offer again, he pull the nearest chair and take some paper from desk. " What should I do with this work ?? I want to help, If I can help even only small things I feel so glad that at least I can help you [Y/N] " his face look so serious, nothing can change his mind if he already this serious, Oh well...

- 9.20pm -

"Well that was fast.. " looking the clock , the time not even show midnight which a relief. " I done with this one! What is the next one ??" he asked to help me more , but the left over work can be done tomorrow , you thank to him for what he did today. "Oh! I should take my paperwork now , You should packing your stuff and go home [Y/N] , I'll see you tomorrow !" he walk away ,you sighed and pack stuff and go home.

When arrive at home , you take shower. Did it as fast can , the opening the fridge. In the fridge there's nothing much to eat you too lazy to cook something nice so just stick instant noodle. While waiting the noodle ready , you turn on the TV. Even TV don't show something interesting, Seriously this day there are not even good Shows. Keep the TV on mind just wander around if there anything interesting. Atsushi already help many things for me , I should do something as my thanks to him..." The noodle is ready , slurping the noodle while watch the TV without really care about the show. Still think the way to give him a way as a thanks. When finish with the food , suddenly the show change and seem interesting .
                                         "No, if you know. I'm a little broke right now...."

- Tomorrow Morning -

" Good Morningg!!" greeting everyone in the office , you walk to Atsushi. "Atsushi for today how about just spent lunch time here ?? You can invite Kyoka-chan too" you smile , he raise his eyebrow what just that mean. He agree and said please don't scare him. How happy that finally there is a way to give him as a thanks for Atsushi. Kunikida come to your desk ask about the work, " It's almost done !! But please don't give me anymoreee~~" you smile and sparkle in your eyes and surrounding the body. "Eh.... yeah Thank you for your hard.." he left.

- Lunch Time -

You said that today gonna spend the lunch time in office to Naomi , so she will understand. "So why today you asked me to just spent lunch time here ? " Atsushi asked , Kyoka pointed her finger to bag you brought " I see a black box there." Atsushi got scared somehow " Nooo! It just bento !!! look !" Open the bento box It's fill with nice and tasty food. The two of them look impressed with your handmade cook. The box is filled with yakiniku , karaage , egg roll , brocoli tomato spinach , and some onigiri. They seem happy that this the first time  get bento "[Y/N]-san this looks amazing thank you for making this food" received bento box and start eating. "There some dessert too , I bought cake last week but I don't eat it , so let's just eat it together." They seem look really happy with your food " I'm sorry I don't make both of you favourite food." , "It's delicious... I like it [Y/N]-san " Kyoka said. " Yeah , it's delicious [Y/N] don't mind that you don't make our favorite food " Atsushi replied , and you smile.

" May I get the food tooo~" A terrifying voice come. Atsushi and you don't feel good. Dazai appearing himself from behind Atsuhi. "Dazai-san !!! What are you doing ?!" Atsushi scared , " I just want some food, hey~ Atsushi give me somee~" They arguing about the food , meanwhile you protect Kyoka , while Kyoka herself eat her food calmy. "Guess you help [Y/N]-chan right Atsushi ??" Dazai said , Atsushi confused. Seems Dazai had a plan somehow , " I heard that [Y/N] ask permission to stay longer in office , so I decide that when Atsushi do the paperwork after the investigation even though It suppose to do while investigating and when he go to office see [Y/N]-chan and help her..." Dazai explained , the situation become odd and silence. No one know what to react after heard that from Dazai , so just continue eating. "Awhh... give me some food will ya ?? " Dazai begging to get food.

All of you had fun. Deep in heart the happy feeling is so high that , you can believe it all happen

Bonus :

- Atsushi POV -

   Finally , I can get back.. But helping [ Y/N] makes me really happy.  Well that was a lot thing to work , sure she really do her best , I should keep my spirit !! Walk with silent and the dog bark , it just usual when I must go back late. When about open door something doesn't feel right. Can something not good happen again.. ?? Open the door slowly *bang*  Something get hit. I shock and see it , It was kyoka staring me while she stroking her forehead. I close the door ,"Kyoka-chan what happend ? And what's wrong with you forehead ??" I ask her but her reply feel like deja vu. " I get hit by the door.. " Kyoka keep staring me , " I waiting for you to get back , the food get cold.." she stare me with cold eyes. Okay okay but please stop staring me like that...   "What you do ?? You said you just take the paperwork.." She ask , " Well I met [Y/N] she was scared when I open the door , then I decide to help her with her work.." I repy her but she said " That was cool , but scaring someone is not ". " I didn't scared her ! She get scared by herself...!"

- Lunch Time , Kyoka POV -

  In the end after , begging food from [Y/N] and Atsushi , Dazai-san get cake and he look so happy he seem a little broke too. The food [Y/N] made was delicious I happy to eat her homemade cook , I can't wait to taste the cake too but when I see [Y/N] face I just remember thing. "Hmm..? What's wrong Kyoka-chan??" She aks me that I look her and I said

" Standing in front of the door sure is dangerous..."   
" Eh kyoka-chan... What so suddenly ???"
" If you get scared , I can teach some self defense too as a thanks for today bento"
"Eh?? Kyoka-chan ?? Wha--"
" Kyoka-chan is misunderstanding I told you ! " Atsushi join the argument
But Dazai face only show blank face , since he had no idea what we talking about

    I actually want to make it into 1 part , but I feel it's too long so I split it, ehehehehe.
Also I want to change the way I write ,  instead use "you / your"  try to use "me / my" but idk yet about it...