Princess part 2 [ Nakahara Chuuya x Reader Lemon ]

"Chuuyaa... why you making face like that ?" the only thing that for sure is this going to be bad no matter what. "Hah! Don't say like you don't know what I'm going to do , this is going to be a long night~ Princess~" smirk come out from chuuya face, Everything become more clear now that Chuuya gonna have sex with you tonight this is really bad... Tomorrow you really need to wake up earlier but with Chuuya being like that.. there's nothing you can do about it.

     "Chuuya~ I have something really important... Please don't do something bad for me okaayy~" pleased as cute you can but doing that just even make situation more worst. "Hee~ I guess you pretty clever to make an excuses huh? But no matter what I will do it with you tonight~ " , Chuuya bring you to your bed room and throw your body to bed roughly and he start with kissing you roughly slowly you let him explore your mouth. "M-mmh Chuuya.. don't.." you try push his body from but too bad of course that won't work. Now Chuuya even get more excited. His hand start to explore you body and undress you slowly as he just keep kissing you. Now the only left is your underwear, "He.. I can't believe you even more sexy like this" Just as he grab your breasts another moan come out from your mouth.  Also his hand start rubbing your clit. The cute panties your wear start soaked from your precum "C-Chuuya.. ahng.. I want you .. " You pleased as you really want him to inside you.

     " Now princess isn't that just to fast ? I even not hard yet let me make you even get more excited "  smirk come out from his face. His finger start insert your clit as his tongue start to lick one of your  breasts , a moan just keep coming from your mouth slowly your body start feel more pleasure. " Chuuya please I want you "

" Now , now ,  here why don't you feel it ?" he throw my hand to his member... it's already get hard. "Well now princess , let me make you feel pleasure that until you can't walk " He start insert his member  inside you it's feel big and hurt , without waiting you to adjust  with his member , he began to move in slow pace. "Ah..Chuuyaa... It hurts" tears start coming from your eyes since you feel how hurt it is . " Princess.. you okay? I'm sorry but I know you actually  right ?? " chuuya keep thrusting you the pace keep raising until you can't hold anymore and goint to come.

"C-chu-Chuyaa.... cum... cum!!" , " you going to cum? well cum for me princess" with his last thrust both of you cum , you can feel his warm semen inside you. You both pant heavily , Chuuya rest his body beside you "That's not a bad one right princess ? " Chuuya wink. "Huh... stop call me that. I love you.. " you closed your eyes and start to sleep because how tired you after all you two doing.

" I love you..  Good Night princess..." Chuuya said and pat your head

Hahhahahaha Idk anymore XD.

Actually the story can be better but I just don't know how to write it the idea just keep coming to my mind but I can't write it , guess next time when I want to write lemon I need help XD...