Let's Cook [ Dazai Osamu x Reader ]

"hey [Y/n] why are you wearing that apron ??" Dazai ask

    "we're going to cook together plus I'm going to teach you how to cook too~ " you smile with cute apron that you wear. "Heeh~ you can cook? But last time you try to cook the beef stew is sooo salty you know~ " Dazai said it so innocently that you don't know it's hurt to hear that or laughing because how cute he said that.

    "Well then we are going learn to cook okay !! " remember that Dazai actually horrible at cook too , your mind decide to why don't learn to cook together it will be fun to learn especially with Dazai your crush and learn to cook is one step to become a great housewife

   "But what we're going to cook ? You don't even prepare anything right ?"

   "Anything is fine right ?? How about Fried Rice ??" start to prepare the ingredients Dazai reply "Well then I'm going to help by naming the fried rice okay [Y/N] ??" chuckle that's just what you can do. "Dazai-san.... You need to help me too okay! You horrible at cooking too so that's why you going to help me" You can tell everything just by how Dazai react the face just like want to say eehhhh~ and it so cute that make you blush.

  You split up the work with Dazai , Dazai is the one cutting the vegetables while you take the frying pan and some rice. "Ne ne [Y/N] I guess this enough right ??" Dazai cut the vegetable with big size don't know he actually just lazy or don't really have skill at all. "Dazai please cut into more tiny pieces okay ? You don't want that to concerns in your throat right??" Dazai just act funny hearing that from you.

"Ah! [Y/N] that can be one of the best way to do suicide you know~ But what I do believe it must be painful"

"Dazai-san! Be more serious okay!! I'm going to cook the rice okay~ ?" You left Dazai as you hope he do it more serious this time but true he cut the vegetables more good this time and it's so nice. "Woaw Dazai-san you actually maybe have skill in this kinda thing? I guess??" You place the vegetables that has been cut to the frying pan. "Hmhm~ anything for my Love" Eh... You feel that Dazai just say something you making sure again by ask it but Dazai just replie "Do I say anthing [Y/N] ??" it's hopeless to ask again no matter what and how many times you want to ask again.

   Some time after that.... The fried rice finally done both of you decided to taste it, too bad you two have different opinion about it. 

"I know it we shouldn't use too much pepper!! " You start the argument

"Hey hey you cook the vegetables too long so it taste odd you know and why you cook cucumber too ?" Dazai make puzzled face

" Who's the one not separate the vegetables that going to be cook and the one going to decorate the fried rice !!" After kinda long argument both of you feel sorry maybe the team work doesn't really work this time. "Well.... Why don't we make again until we both agree it was the best fried rice we two ever cook together and I'm going to name it Fried Rice That Can Grow The Feeling" You chuckle hear that "What kind name is that for fried rice... Well come on Dazai-san we're going to make another one right" you smile happily to Dazai and so is he.

Later on that night...

   " I don't know why you decide to have a party suddenly, what you have in your mind [Y/N] ??"

     "Ohoho nothing Kunikida-san, I just want to do party that's all ehehe" you smile but Ranpo have different thing to say "I actually have a bad feeling about this... But I still going to join because it will be fun!".  You and Dazai serve all the ADA member a good looking fried rice when everyone taste it they reaction somehow really make you and Dazai laughing happily especially Kunikida that try to stay cool to know the fact the fried rice was actually cooked by the two of you. All of the ADA member look happy can taste the fried rice.

      "Well eat up! Because it's still the appetizer" Dazai smile to everyone but not so with the member they look confused by what Dazai said. By looking like that you do have a bad feeling about it. "Etto... [Y/N] can you tell what Dazai mean ??" Atshushi reply but you don't know what to say. "Eh..... um... Oh! you know we still have main dish and dessert ahahaha" Ranpo jump out hearing the dessert word come out from your mouth. When everyone done with the fried rice a.k.a the appetizer Dazai serve another fried rice to the ADA member

   "Huh? it's another fried rice??" Tanizaki said with a puzzled face but Ranpo continue "Don't say that the dessert is fried rice too". The only thing You and Dazai can do is laughing everything has been discovered by Ranpo. "I'm sorry the two of use cook too many so we decide to share a little with you guys ah but don't worry the main dish is shrimp fried rice for the dessert we have cold fried rice don't worry we have another thing too like Karaage,Mabo Tofu,etc" You smile but everyone can only laughing with sad face.

  "You two really match up I guess" Yosano said and try to eat the main dish, Atshushi laughing which mean he  agree with what Yosano said. "Atshushi-kun~ want me too pour ocha too your fried rice? Maybe it can taste like Chazukedon??" Dazai said with a scary funny face to tease Atshushi , all Atshushi can do is protect his fried rice and screaming "Don't destroy the art of Chazukedon and my fried rice Dazai-san!!" Everyone laughing how they enjoy the scene.

  Suddenly Dazai embrace you so he can laughing together with you and your start to blush. Just like Dazai said about naming the fried rice , Fried Rice That Can Grow The Feeling,your bond together with the ADA member is grow and also your feeling to Dazai.

Maybe this one is too long , sorry XD