+++

"Hey, Mr. Kim?"

"Hm? Oh hi Yebin! It's already twenty minutes after the bell, why are you still here?"

Taehyung was arranging his paperwork after school. In the middle of doing it, one of his students interrupted him.

"Since the piano evaluation is coming soon, I wanted to ask you if... you can help me?" She timidly asked, her cheeks burning bright red. Taehyung was suspicious, she kept biting her lip and twirling her hair. He wasn't as naive and dumb as before, he clearly understood that she was trying to flirt with him.

"Um... Why don't you ask Mr. Min? I'm sorry, it's just that I have some paperwork to hand in tomorrow."

At that moment, Yoongi came out of storage room with his messy hair, swollen eyes and dried drool at the corner of his mouth. He tired rubbed his face before going straight out the door. "Sorry, but I have an appointment in ten minutes, Mr. Kim."

Taehyung glared at the door and scoffed under his breath. "Yeah right, an appointment with your bed." When he looked back up, he saw Minah outside the door, probably waiting for him to go home.

He felt butterflies in his stomach when his wife made eye contact with him. It has been years since he met her, but she was so beautiful and it didn't take a lot for her to make him feel all giddy and happy. Right then, a mischievous smirk formed on his face. He had a brilliant idea.

"Well then, I guess I could make some time just for you, Yebin." He made sure it was loud enough for Minah to hear. "Now, sit here." He said, patting the empty space on the piano bench. She shyly sat right next to him, only a few inches apart.

She started to play her song, making a few slip-ups and mistakes.

"Yebin-ah, if you play like this at the evaluation, you'll only get a B and we wouldn't want that, right? Here, let me help."

He placed his large hand right on top of her small ones and guided her during the song. He could feel Minah's burning glare behind his head, and he smiled slyly. Yebin's face was as red as a tomato, she kept stuttering.
After an agonizing twenty minutes, she finally perfected her piece. She bowed to him before running away, squealing like a crazy demented fangirl.

Taehyung stood up from the piano bench and walked outside of the music room. Right there stood a fuming Minah who had her fists clenched in angry little balls. He instead ignored her and looked in the direction where Yebin ran to.

"Teenage girls these days." He shook his head before finally looking at Minah. "Did you see the way she looked at me?" He noticed that he only angered her more. Minah punched him hard on the chest, mumbling curse words.

"Fuck you... Go to hell, you ugly ass roach."

"Ow ow ow ow ow, shit it hurts. Minah, stop!"

"Serves you right, you stupid pumpkin head ass. This is what you get for fucking flirting with students, you dimwit."

"Okay-ow, I get it-ow. PLEASE STOP!"

After a painful minute, Minah finally stopped. She angrily huffed at him, giving him a glare.

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?"

"...maybe. BUT YOU DITCHED ME FOR JIMIN LAST THURSDAY AT THE ARCADE!"

"I mean, you can't resist Jimin's puppy eye smile, can you?! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! I-"

Taehyung interrupted her with a sweet kiss, making her widen her eyes in surprise. After a few seconds, she started kissing him back.

"You shouldn't raise your voice so much, it'll hurt the baby." He whispered, connecting their foreheads. She smiled at him.

"What a lame excuse but I'll buy it since that actually might be true." Minah said while rubbing her stomach lovingly.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her baby bump and placed his hands on top of hers. "I love you Minah."

She smiled.

"I love you more you door knob."

"Doubt it."

He leaned in to kiss her again, but stopped midway, wearing a large grin on his face. Minah pouted.

"What's wrong?"

"I just thought about something."

"What?"

"If we have twins we could name them Taehyun and Mina!"

She chuckled at his antics before connecting their lips another time.

THE END.