Chapter 22

Chapter 22

(Luis' Front Security Gates)

Stephen

Throwing my shaving kit into the opened suitcase on the bed, I couldn't help the snug smile curving my lips as I spied the handle of the shopping bag poking up from underneath my folded shirts. When Luis had mentioned taking a weekend away at the beach house, I was all for it. I'd immediately set it up with Rosa and over the past week, and she'd even gone as far as updating me on the current stores to get the items I was looking for, hence the shopping bag full of goodies. I've managed to clear my schedule and have a few colleagues on hand to fill in for me with my current patients.

God bless that little firecracker of a woman, I'm definitely going to have to give her a raise in pay. Rosa was worth more to me and my medical practice than anything else. She kept my professional life on track so that I was able to have the opportunity to enjoy my private life and spend some quality time with my man.

Our weekend plans are in place and I'm ready to take Luis away from stress of his legal issues, his money grubbing in-laws, his nosy family members, the relentless paparazzi, and the day to day stressors currently weighing him down. I plan on taking him completely apart this weekend. I'm going to take away his troubles and put him back together again. By the time our weekend is over, my hope is that my love will be more relaxed and revitalized. I want to free his mind to that he was better able to handle what life is currently trying to throw at him.

Also, I hope my plans will fulfill his little fantasy of having me fully dominate him. Ever since his friend had mentioned the lifestyle to Luis, I couldn't help but to see the spark of interest in his sweet chocolate eyes. The more I've thought about it, the possible scenes that have ran through my mind over the last few weeks convinced me that we needed this little interlude. I haven't practiced in the lifestyle for awhile, but it's like riding a bike. You never forget the mechanics.

Having been trained by some of the best Dominants in the business, and wanting to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything important, I'd spoken in length to the two Dominants currently in my life. Rosa and my colleague, Dr. Brad Malone. His boy Aubrey worked in the hospital as well as a Nurse Manager and he's a friend of both Rosa and Luis.

The same person who had mentioned the lifestyle to Luis in the first place and subsequently placed the bee in his bonnet so to speak about it. I had to admit to watching Brad and Aubrey when the two are together was inspiring for all couples in love, gay or straight. So I respected the advice that the both of them had given me in regards to the scenes I've plotted out for Luis.

After zipping up my luggage, and mentally checking off the list of things I made in preparation for our trip, I was satisfied that everything was done. The most important task now was to pick up Luis and evade the paparazzi camped out in front of his house. I would exchange my car for one of his and then he and I would leave moments after Myles who had volunteered to drive my car in the opposite direction of where we were headed. Hopefully the vultures would follow my car instead of the Luis'.

By the time I arrived at the front gates of Luis' house, I was thankful that the local police had managed to contain the photo hogs and reporters to the opposite side of the street. Barricades were set in place so they couldn't swarm the front gates when they swung open to allow my vehicle to enter the property. I drove straight towards the garages and slowly pulled my inside the carnivorous space and the doors quietly closed behind me.

"Good morning Master Stephen. It's good to see you, Sir." Thomas greeted me from the garage entrance doorway to the house.

"Good morning Thomas, thank you, and how many times do I have I asked you to call me Stephen." I smiled at the older gentleman as I walked towards the entrance of the house. He stepped aside to allow me to enter the pristine hallway that led directly into the huge kitchen, where his wife Melba reigned supreme.