Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Luis

The morning sun shimmered bright and clear through my bedroom window as I stretched the last remnants of sleep from of my sated body. Even after the cataclysmic orgasm I had the night before from phone sex with Stephen, my morning wood tented the sheets and I resisted the urge to reach for it and rub one out. I was going to see my love today and that was enough incentive for me to save it all up for him. I threw back the duvet and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I stretched again just because it felt so good the first time.

Getting up, I padded across the plush carpet towards my ensuite bathroom and turned on the lights. I used the bathroom, flushed, and turned on the multiple shower heads to let the water warm up. My mind drifted to a possible menu for lunch this afternoon. I needed to check the weather. With the sun shining so bright outside maybe Stephen and I could have lunch outdoors today. Maybe we can go to the park if the weather holds for a picnic.

Freshly showered and shaved, I walked back into my bedroom with the towel wrapped around my waist. I picked up the TV remote and turned on the flat screen television mounted on my bedroom wall. I found the news, turned up the volume, and walked into the closet to chose something to wear. I was in the middle of pulling out a pair of black slacks to match the gray button shirt already in my hand when I heard the news anchor say mention Jackson's name. I bolted out of the closet and all the air in my body whooshed out of my mouth as I listened to the breaking news report.

"Breaking news. This morning a multi million dollar lawsuit has been filed against the estate of prominent business and multi billionaire Jackson Randall, Jr. By Michelle Randall, the ex-wife of Jackson Randall Sr. We caught up with Mrs. Randall and her attorney and she gladly agreed to give us her statement. The former spouse to the elder Randall stated that there was foul play performed by Jackson Randall, Jr.'s husband, Luis Randall. Claims have been made that the long time caretaker and husband of the deceased real estate mogul is a gold digger and he has lied to the public for years about his husband's illness. Mrs. Randall further accuses Luis Randall of refusing anyone other than himself to care his husband in order to keep his lies intact. He refused anyone even Jackson's own brother from seeing him in order to keep control of the family's funds. She went on to say that documents have been filed in the lawsuit proving that Randall Jr. Did not die of lung cancer. The illness that had taken his life of the mogul was not mentioned but it was alluded that it made Randall Jr. Had AIDS and he was mentally unable to make any decisions in regards to his late father's will and the rights to Matthew Randall's inheritance which he's never received from his father's estate...

My knees gave out and bile bubbled up into my throat as I landed heavily on the edge of the bed. That fucking bitch. The very thing Jackson hadn't wanted to come to light was now out there for everyone to see, speculate, and judge about. I'd never denied anyone access to Jackson, except for his last days when it was his wishes. He was of sound mind until the very end. His lawyers and his physician can account for that. What did that fucking bitch think she'll gain other than a world of embarrassment and for the world to see just what kind of woman she truly is.

Oh my God, my mind was reeling. She is suing me for fucking what? Money she signed away for being a fucking whore. Shit, I need to talk to Miles. He said he'd taken care of this shit. My cell started ringing before I could find it. I finally snatched from the underneath the covers where I must have fallen asleep with it after talking to Stephen. Oh God, Stephen. What if he and saw and heard what those vultures were saying. He knew the truth, but how would he feel about being publicly linked to me with these accusations flying around for the media to pick apart.

"Miles, what the fuck is this? Since you're calling me I can only assume that you have seen the morning news. Please tell me how this fuckng shit has gotten this far?" I screamed into the phone just as Melba pushed my bedroom door open. The look on her face told me she was not here to tell me breakfast is ready. I held up my finger and she quietly excused herself and closed the door behind her.