Rose's POV:

I loved watching people in pain, especially my moronic, vapid cousin, then again she doesn't know I'm her cousin.

Tobin is my father, I killed my brother for him so that everyone mistook him for my Father and thought he was dead, my brother was useless anyway,he was weak,like my mother.

Another reason that Riadne left my father was because he cheated, with my mother, she didn't know, but when she find out, well you can guess what Tobin did.

He was so proud when I fooled the whole pack of my innocence, I fooled Sam the most. He's wrapped tight around my little finger, which could come in useful.

Yes, I am a crazed sociopath, and I love every moment of it.

I heard my other idiotic cousin howling at the top of her lungs.

As much as I loved seeing the life drain out of Artemis,her sister needed to pay, I released her from the chains and her body fell to the floor.

I charged into the room they we holding Eden captive, grabbed her face and punched her repeatedly until her body fell unconscious.

Well, at least she wasn't loud enough for anyone else to here.

Wyatt's POV:

I had been worrying immensely about Drina,she hadn't been eating or sleeping since the girls had gone missing and then she followed the same path.

I haven't seen them for days, Sam wasn't coping to well, most nights he'd come in completely doped and intoxicated, there was nothing I could do to punish him for this behavior, he was acting out, I understood completely why and when we find the girls, I will be having words with him.

I'd sent the pack out scavenging for them but they'd had no such luck.

I had so much paper work to do, being the Alpha, came a great responsibility, and very tedious ones.

I will never give up, never eat, never sleep, until I find my girls. I will personally kill anyone who dares to cross my path. How dare they mess with the Alpha, how dare they mess with the WhiteRaven Clan.

I never really told Artemis about her mother Riadne, the truth,I did know who killed her, but she is like her mother acts on impulse, she'd hunt them down and rip them apart.

Flashback:

I had heard news that my ex-wife had been living a few towns away, she had grown to trust no one,Tobin was looking for her.

I remember going to her house, hoping to see my daughter, just once, to make sure they were both okay.

I'd found the little cottage,it had ivy twisting its way towards the roof.

I'd heard clanging and huge bangs coming from inside,I jumped through a nearby,open window.Riadne was backed up against a wall, holding a chair to defend herself from my cunning brother.

"Leave her alone,don't you think you've caused enough suffering to her!"I'd roared.

He'd flashed me a conniving smile, "Oh but dear Wyatt,I'm only just getting started"

I'd lunged towards him, he'd dodged,effortlessly.

I'd taken the chair form Raidne, snapped a leg off and lobbed it towards him,he'd dodged again so rapidly,hitting Riadne instead.

She'd plummeted to the floor, screaming, anguish plastered my brothers face, he'd held her, tears falling onto her shirt.

He'd rocked her gently "Don't leave me"He repeated continuously.

Her body had become limp,he'd laid her gently on the floor,I'd never seen him so helpless.

He had then look towards me,resentment in his gaze, in that moment,after what I had done,even I hated myself.

Before he could say anything, we heard a voice "Mum!" she was saying.

I turned back to Tobin, but he had disappeared,I could hear my daughter coming closer I threw my self out of the window, hastily.

I was snapped out of my thoughts expeditiously, by my pack howling.