Chapter 16

This is dedicated to all of my readers.Thank you for the support! Please comment and vote!I really need the feed back because how will the story improve?Don't be shy just let me know! :-)

Happy reading!

Copyright © -ALL RIGHTS RESEREVED 2013

Saskia :-)

Artemis' POV:

My eyes shot open,a sudden surge of strange energy, it felt almost like the buzz you get after an electric shock. It was wasn't painful, I could feel an immense drone inside of my head.It felt like a Bee had taken a trip inside of my ear and formed a new home.Everything looked vividly intense, all of my  famous senses heightened on an extreme scale.

I arose,not so gracefully from the floor.I had been released form the chains by Rose,she probably thought I was dead.I have a feeling that I look like death too.At least I didn't free a potentially dangerous Werewolf/Siren Hybrid like Rose,stupid cow.

The guards had followed Rose out in pursuit,which means that I can plot and attempt one of my famous mastermind escapes.

There no possibility of me leaving Eden here,I'd rather gauge my own eyes out.

I treaded warily towards the entrance,I was disappointed to find that the hallways were completely dead.

I hear muffled murmurs coming from a nearby door, I scrutinized the whole hallway before pressing my ear closely to the door.

"So it's true?"

"What's true? you tiresome fool"Some one snapped, it sounded like Tobin.

"That your brother killed her?"

"Of course it is you ignoramous!"He exclaimed bitterly.

"I thought that out of you and your brother, you would've been the one to kill her"

"Why me?I was married to her as well"He said,shock in every word.

"You had reason to, you swore to take revenge on her"

"Not by killing her, you simple minded imbecile!"

"How did he kill her?"

"He stabbed her with a chair leg, leaving the out-of-wedlock child to find her in a pool of her blood"

"What's her name?Artemis?The child?"

"Yes, I didn't kill her then because it didn't seem charitable to kill her after her mother had been terminated"

I pulled away instantly and crept down the hall.

I couldn't think about what I'd just heard currently,I needed to focus on getting Eden back.

I crept further and further down the hall, I heard some one coming down the hall, I completely panicked,I wasn't sure what to do.I launched myself into the nearest room, closing the door behind me.

 "So, you've come to rescue us?"Two voices said in unison.

I spun around, two women stood before me,they looked so incredibly familiar, I couldn't recall ever meeting them.

"Why would I do that?"

"Well we know how to get out of here"

"No way package deal,I'm not leaving without my sister.If I pinch you,will the other twin feel it?"I retorted.

"You're testing our patience, we're offering you a way out.You may bring your sibling,we know better than anybody what family means"

"what's the catch?"