Chapter 4

Bryce didn't know when he fell asleep, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was the fact that someone knew about his secret, someone who had promised to keep it. Well, Bryce doesn't know if Evan really promised to keep it. He can barely remember what happened. Crying yourself to sleep can make you forget quite a few things.

Now, with his eyes wide open and staring at the ceiling, Bryce was waiting for Ryan to open the door and come into the room, questioning why Bryce stormed out so quickly. But instead, Ryan walked in and everything went silent.

Ryan walked into the bathroom, and Bryce heard the shower turn on. That's all. With a huff of his breathe, Bryce sat up, looking across the room and to Ryan's bed. There was a little basket with cookies, a lollipop, and a note on his bed, along with some pewdiepie merchandise.

The note was a small piece of paper, folded around one of Bryce's favorite candies: a Hershey's bar. The note read; I'm sorry I offended you. Hershey? Love, Ryan ;3
Bryce smiled to himself. He got stupid angry, and he hated that. The show turned off, and out walked Ryan, his hair drenched and combed softly out of his eyes, a towel around his waist.

Bryce didn't have to say anything. He just sighed, and Ryan knew that was an acknowledgment that something was bothering him. "Why don't we chat, huh?" Ryan offered.

"After you get dressed," Bryce agreed, although he wanted to disagree. Ryan nodded, grabbing some boxers and sweatpants before heading back into the bathroom. Bryce wondered if he was really about to tell Ryan everything. About him being a cat, and about Evan already knowing.

Ryan was out of the bathroom as quickly as he went in. Shirtless and still a little wet, he sat down next to Bryce, smiling a little. "What's the problem?" Bryce didn't answer right away. He wasn't sure how much time went by before Ryan repeated himself. "Bryce, what's the problem?"

"I guess I'm just stressed."

"About?" Ryan pried. By now, his smile was gone and he was looking at Bryce in all seriousness.

"About–" Bryce was interrupted by the door bursting open, Brock rushing in, hair messy and his breathe quick.

"Brian just asked me on a date!" He said, looking around frantically. Ryan's eyes widened, and so did Bryce's. "I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do! I've been such a lonely person for my whole life! I've never even held hands with someone before! Not even with my OWN MOTHER."

"Okay, breathe and calm down." Ryan soothed, standing up and smiling at Brock, trying to calm him down. Bryce sat still, his eyes still wide open with shock. He heard mumbles and 'okay's' come from Ryan and Brock, before Ryan came back and sat down.

"Okay...so I was just telling Brian that I was hungry, and then he kissed me. Then he asked me if I wanted to go on a date and I said...maybe." Brock said, huffing out a breathe. "I wanted to say yes...but I didn't know how to go on a date, so I kinda just...said the first thing that came to my mind."

"Don't worry Brock," Bryce started, smiling. "We'll help. Don't you worry."
~~
I lied. I made it short :>
I rushed it towards the end because my mom is forcing me to go see my uncle.
;)
Kill me.