Chapter 3

Bryce pulled his beanie down further over his hair. "It's really none of your business." Bryce hissed, walking away with a blush spread across his cheeks. Ryan sighed, rushing after him.

"I'm sorry, Bryce, I didn't want to offend you." He said, trying to stop Bryce from storming off. But Bryce shoved him out of the way, continuing to leave the building. "You're just gonna leave?! But we still have an hour left!"

"Yeah, but there's always tomorrow." And with that, Bryce left the building, slamming the push-open door behind him. He realized he didn't have a ride without Ryan, and he wasn't asking for one. So he waited in the rain, his hair getting soaked–along with nearly every other part of his body.

A taxi finally pulled up, the man inside smiling at Bryce as he got in the car. "Where am I takin' you, son?"

"The hotel on 88 Exeter street." Bryce replied, smiling. He looked out the window before they left, and frowned a little, feeling guilty. Ryan was outside, watching him, leave, smiling a little. Bryce didn't smile back. He just looked down at his feet, swallowing hard.
~~~~~
Bryce, yet again, sat alone on his bed, trying to calm himself. He heard the door open, Instead of Ryan walking in, it was Evan. "So, Bryce..." He started, not even bothering to say hello. "What was that all about?" Bryce shrugged.

"I guess I just got...nervous? I don't kn–"

"Nervous about Ryan finding out you're a cat?" Evan pursed his lips as he spoke. Bryce's heart raced. He looked around the room, before snapping his attention back to Evan. "Don't bother saying no. I'm not stupid, unlike your own roommate, Ryan. I can't believe he hasn't noticed..."

"What're you gonna do? Tell him?" Bryce asked. Hesitantly, Evan nodded. "N-No! You ca-can't! He'll hate me! They'll all hate me!" Bryce hid his face in his knees as tears started trailing down his face. Evan sighed.

"Why would they hate you?" He asked, sitting next to Bryce on the bed. "I don't hate you. I'm sure Jon won't hate you, Luke, even Ryan. What are you scared of?"

"You don't understand...you don't know for sure if they'll like me...I'm a cat, Evan. You're a wolf, along with everyone else. Do you know what they'll do to me if people find out?"

Evan sighed. He ran a hand through his hair, eyes wondering around the room. "No, I don't. But do you know? You've never told anybody. How could you know what happens?"

It was Bryce's turn to sigh. He took his beanie off, finally feeling free. He now had one weight lifted off his chest, but he has a bunch more to go. "How am I supposed to tell him? Where would I tell him? What if he doesn't accept me?"

"I can answer two of those questions: you can tell him by, I don't know, speaking?" Evan sarcastically said, making Bryce pout. "And maybe we can set up a date for you. And it doesn't have to be a romantic date. It can just be two friends hanging out."

"And the last one?"

Evan sighed again. "B-Bryce, I don't know...If he doesn't accept you, then you should just...y'know...move on."

Bryce snarled at Evan. "Move on? How the hell am I supposed move on? Ryan is the best thing to ever happen to me since I was 5. And when I was 5, I found out I was part cat. Now, I'm pretty ashamed of that."

"I mean...I'm sorry. But I swear to you: Ryan will accept you. Just give him the chance, alright?"

"You promise me?"

"I promise."
----
ONE OF MY FRIENDS SAID IT SOUNDS LIKE BRYCE AND EVAN ARE DATING. THEY ARE NOT.
I just wanted to add this: don't be ashamed of what you are :3
That's the main message of this story: LOVE YOURSELF.

CAUSE I LOVE YOU.
AND IM POSSIBLY NOT IN YOUR CLOSET.
I'm sorry I'm just in a good mood and you don't normal catch me in good moods.
Last short chapter, I swear.