Chapter 2

Bryce sat alone on his bed, Ryan out getting breakfast for them. He sighed, flipping through the channels on the small tv, not really interested in anything. His ears perked up when he heard the buzzing of his phone. Without looking at the contact, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Bryce..." Bryce recognized the voice. His eyes widened. He hasn't been contacted by her in over 3 years. "I heard you're with Ryan, and your other friends...you're not planning on telling them you're a cat, correct?"

Bryce sighed, running a hand through his blonde hair. "I don't...know. I was planning on it, but I've been so happy lately. Everyone is making me so happy...but, everything will change if I tell them. I won't be happy anymore...they won't be happy anymore."

"Then don't tell them," she said. "Keep it to yourself. Nobody will find out if you don't tell them."

"Well what am I supposed to do?! Just hide for the rest of my life? That's not gonna work. Someone is bound to find out." Bryce snapped back. The girl on the other end huffed out a breathe.

"Fine. Just don't let the secret get out, okay?"

Bryce hung up before saying okay. He wasn't going to say okay. And like on cue, he heard the door slowly open. He stood from his bed, ran to the desk across the room, and put his beanie on. "Hey. I got pancakes!" Ryan smiled as he set the bag of breakfast down. Bryce nodded.

"Thanks, Ryan. But I feel bad for making you pay for everything," Bryce said, breathing out a laugh. Ryan pulled up a chair for him, smirking.

"I'd do anything for a lady."

"Shut the hell up, Ryan."
~~~~~
It was 11:30, 30 minutes after the gaming convention had started, and Bryce has never had a better time in his life. Of corse, he loves seeing his fans, but he's having the most fun with Ryan. Out of everyone, Ryan is the one who sits next to him, talks to him, buys all the food for him, and so on.

"Ryan, I really wish you'd stop buying me food." Bryce said, frowning as Ryan payed for some food at the convention. Ryan just peered up at him, smiling a little, before looking back at the man in front of him. Bryce sighed.

"Sure, like you'd want to pay from everything." Ryan smirked, handing him burger. Bryce smiled. Ryan may be a pain in the ass, but he's one that's worth it. Bryce watched as Ryan walked off. It's like time stopped for him, and the only two people who could move was him and Ryan. Am I...am I in love with Ryan?

Ryan turned in around, and time seemed to move again. "You coming? We still have more fans to meet," Bryce nodded, rushing over to be at Ryan's side. "Oh, and Bryce?" Ryan started. Bryce hummed in response, looking up at the taller male. "Why do you always wear that beanie?"
-----
This chapter is shorter because it was supposed to be some sort of cliffhanger (• ε •)
(︶︶) I have succeeded at this chapter, but not all credit can go to me:
Lydzlife22 , thanks for helping!
Bye! •