Actually, we were all healed.

"I thought I'd lost you." Jack whispered, and I stopped hugging him only to kiss him.

"Me too." I mumbled in the kiss.

And then, cue the cliché, sarcastic clapping, which caused me and Jack to break apart.

"What a great reunion. I'm so sorry for breaking it up *cough* not *cough*." Ricky said and chuckled.

I finally got a chance to look around the place, and the first thing that came out of my mouth was:

"Where are we?"

"Your in the nightmare realm." Ricky answered with a smirk.

"Oh yea, another question." I asked again. "Why do you want revenge?! We didn't do anything to you."

"It's not you or the Guardians fault Y/N. It's actually m- our parents fault. They....they left me. Alone and forgotten." Ricky looked sad for a minute, but then quickly went back to her smirk. "But then, I figured that since I couldn't fight or attack them, since they couldn't see me, I could attack you. They always cared about you more. So if I end you, I'll end them."

I gulped.

"But it doesn't have to be like this. They don't even believe in me anymore...." I muttered the last part, but she still heard it.

"What? Ya right. Your just trying to get to me. They'll never stop believing in you, they love you." Ricky said, with a hint of sadness in her voice. She threw a lightning bolt at me, but I dissolved it in mid-air.

"It's actually true, Ricky. Believe it or not." Jack said, and Ricky glanced at him and then looked back at me.

"A-are you sure?" I saw a spark in her eyes, and I smiled a sad smile.

"As much as I don't want it to be, it is. So I know how you feel. But I don't understand why they would leave you. I've always wanted a twin!" I exclaimed like a little kid.

Ricky chuckled with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" I asked her.

She shook her head with a smile. "It's just that....well, I don't know. I never really wanted to hurt you, but.....I'll just explain it later."

I shrugged. "Ok. See that wasn't so hard, you don't have to be evil."

"I guess...." Ricky replied.

I hugged her super tight, and she was surprised, but eventually hugged me back.

There was the sound of a flash of a camera, but I just ignored it and continued hugging Ricky.

A few seconds later, we broke apart, and Ricky shyly glanced at the Guardians.

"Um....sorry if I hurt you guys or anything." She said and rubbed her arm.

Bunny laughed. "It's ok mate. No worries."

Kendall was still sulking though.

"Kendall, what's wrong?" Tooth asked her.

"I still didn't get any food."

Everyone sweat dropped, and I chuckled.

"We're gonna go back now, and have a feast. Right, North?" Jack suggested with puppy eyes, and North bellowed a laugh.

"Yes, yes. This calls for celebration!"

He threw a snow globe, and we all went in.

Before I went in, I turned around and saw Ricky still standing there.

"Cmon, Ricky." I said, and she looked confused.

"Me?"

"Yes you! Cmon, I want food too."

Ricky chuckled, and went in the portal with us.

It spit us out back in the workshop, and Ricky looked around in awe.

"Wow, this place is awesome!"

"That's exactly what I thought when I first got here." I said.

"Do all of you stay here?" Ricky asked, and we all nodded.

"You can stay here too you know." I said, and Ricky looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?!" She exclaimed, and North nodded.

She jumped around and squealed like a little kid, but then remembered something so she looked at me again.

"Wait, so are you and frostbite dating?"

I nodded. "Yup. But only I get to call him Frostbite, got it?" My voice was cold at the end, and Ricky saluted.

"Yes, mam!"

We all laughed, and North said the feast was ready.

And, let me just tell you something, feast was an understatement for what was there.

"Who's room can I sleep in?" Ricky asked after she was done eating.

Sandy shrugged, and North said:

"The yetis made a new room last week, so you can stay there. It's right beside Y/N's and Jack's and has connecting door."

Ricky jumped excitedly, and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go to sleep now. I'm.... sleepy." I said in between yawns.

Kendall nodded.

Sandy was already half way to his room, and I led Ricky to her room.

She opened the door, and said goodnight to me.

"Night Y/N."

"Night Ricky."

I went into my own room, and lay down on my bed without even bothering to change.

"Hey Jack?" I asked him as I turned to my side and saw him staring at me

"Yup Y/N?" He asked in reply.

"Well, you know me and Ricky look alike, right?" He nodded. "So can you...um... promise me that, you won't fall for her instead of me?"

Jack chuckled as he flew over to my bed and cuddled in with me.

"I promise." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and fell asleep.