Day 7: Candles

Sana's POV

Morning comes for us as I open my eyes and checking on Tzuyu
"Tzuyuuu?" I get up from my bed as I can't see where is my yoda.
"Tzuyuuuuu" I shouted as I try to find her in the bathroom but she isn't there.
My phone where is my phone..
Wait but I don't even have her phone number cause we always being together.
Damn...

I wash myself as I get down to the restaurant still finding that yoda, where is she? How could  she leaves without saying anything.
I go check on everywhere around the hotel but  I can't see her.
I go back to our room as I still seeing that Tzuyu's things still here, she is not leaving, and where would she go then.
She will back, of course she will be back soon.

It has been 3 hours, and this is not funny, she makes me worry. where the fuck is she.
This is just a week we have been together and I still have 3 weeks, why she left me like this, I was scared, she makes me scared, makes me worried now, I care too much for her after the long time ago when the first time I meet her  that I don't even care at all.

I don't know why I feel sad now, It's just sad, I'll just keep worrying about her, I think that I'm really in love with her if I keep being like this, now I'm scared... I'm scared that she will leave me, alone... again.. leaving this feelings in me. I have spent so much damn time for getting back this beautiful feelings after getting hurt before and I'm afraid for being lonely again.

"Knock knock" someone knock the door as I run to the door and open it, hoping it is my girl.
"Sorry miss, do you need us to clean the room for you? It has been a week" the staff hotel said as I sighed.
"Hmmphh yes please" I said as I stay at the balcony try to write my journal as I have nothing to do and I don't have any destination to choose.
If Tzuyu here, she will tell me where to go, but yeah where the heck is that girl ohh gosh I can't do this.

_____________________

I fall asleep on the bed, as today I didn't go to anywhere, just worrying about that annoying rascal, why she left without me or at least tell me where she would go.
I'm awake with all my room in dark, guess I have slept for too long and it is evening.
I get up and try to find the light's power button but.
"Sana"  I hear Tzuyu
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TODAY?" I shouted as she try to push the light's power button but it didn't work as we are still standing in the dark.
"What is wrong with this" Tzuyu said as she ignore me and try to check on the button again.

"ANSWER MEEEE" I shouted again as I felt a warm comfortable hugs from Tzuyu.
"Sssttt... calm down, baby.. I'm sorry" she said.
"You are so meant" I said as she pats me while I feel that my tears running down my cheeks and sobbing.
"Yaa.. are you crying? I'm sorry, I just go to find you something, I never thought that it will takes so long time to choose this things for you" she said as she goes grab something that place on the table.
"Here" she said as she gives me a bouquet of flowers.
"What the heck? I'm not joking now" I said as she is so stupid for leaving me just for that flowers, why she will get that flowers for a long day, spent just for that flowers.

"You are cheating on me?" I asked as she find something on the drawers and light it on it is a candle.
"No," she said as she keeps light on the candles.
"So what is this? You go for this long just for these flowers?" I asked as she pulled me into a hug again.
"I took a long time for this" she said as she shows me something sparkling come out from her hand.
It was a necklace with elegant silver love shaped..

"I go there to make this myself, I try to make the best one for you, see here, it is mean that you are mine" she said as she shows me the necklace and it is written "T's" it will be Tzuyu's.
"I should have take you there, my surprise is so fail" she said as she put on the necklace on my neck.
"I was scared" I said.
"Scared of what?" she asked.
"You will leave me" I said as I sit on the edge of the bed, she didn't even reply my question as she hand me the 7th card on the 7th day being together with her.

"You do!!! You do touch my heart, I love you Tzuyu.. why you always being obvious that you kept something from me?" I shouted as she hugs me tight.
"I didn't keep anything from you" she said.
"But all of this.. recently showing something obvious and make me scared" I said as I shows her the card. Then she didn't answer me just peck my lips.
"You can just ignore that things, you just should know one thing, I Love You, Sana.. sincerely.. I love you" she said as I get to kiss her again.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...