@TwinziHasan

TwinziHasan is such an amazing author of really good stories. She's written one of my personal Wattpad favorite books and she's so sweet! She currently has 37 Thousand followers, so be sure to go give her a follow!! I had the pleasure of interviewing her and this is what she had to say!

~*~

Q: When did you decide to write on Wattpad? Was there any reason?

A: I started at the age of 15. I have been on wattpad a year prior but I only read books. This was one of the big reasons why I started writing because I fell in love with reading and thought why not try this? I loved writing since I was young yet I didn't have the guts to actually post my work until then.

Q: How or where did you get your inspiration to write your Badass Girl book(s)?

A: I got the inspiration from many of the books I have read. I cannot list them all because they're too many. Another reason why I decided to write such characters were because I liked the idea of us females fighting back and standing to what we believe in, and not to just what society tells us.

Q: Which book has been the most fun to write?

A: Honestly my favorite would have to be my most successful book so far, Tyler's Gem. I just loved the plot and it brought the writer inside of me. I'm very happy that I chose to write it. I don't know where I would have been if I never decided to write Tyler's Gem

Q: How would you describe yourself?

A: I'd describe myself as a person who'd respect anyone as long as they'd respect me. I wouldn't say I'm a shy person but I tend to not socialize much. One of the greatest reasons to why I write is because I get to express my emotions in paper, because sometimes I can't do that with words.

I'd also have to say that I'm a weird potato. If you randomly come up to me asking for a sleep over I'd say yes and call you my new best friend. I love everyone and all my readers but if you mess with someone I care about then I'll turn into a crazy mama bear ready to fight.

Q: What is the hardest part about writing on Wattpad?

A: I'd have to say probably the picky readers and the hate. But I don't really let that bother me. Another thing is probably getting a loyal audience. I'm very thankful that I have that yet many others here don't but have amazing writing skills. Other than that everything is running smoothly in my opinion.

Q: What is your personal opinion on Badass girl characters?

A: I think they're awesome and should be appreciated more. They give us females a good example, that we don't need to depend ourselves on anyone else. I mean yes having someone to stand beside you is great yet standing behind that person isn't good in my opinion.

We need more people showing the little girls that we shouldn't listen to what society tells us. Being a badass girl gives us an opportunity to lift our heads up high and fight for what we truly stand for.

Q: What is one of your favorite Wattpad novels and why is it your favorite?

A: Honestly mine would have to be Island Rush by Marien Dore. The reason why I love it so much is because it's not like all the other books here on wattpad. It gave me a sense of survival. I learned so many things while reading it and realized that we take the things we have in our homes and lives for granted.

Q: Do you have any tips for other Wattpad writers?

A: Yes. Don't give up and keep on dreaming. Life may be hard but it's not impossible. Remember that success doesn't come over night and that patients is very important. If you keep on trying then I'm sure that you'll reach your goal and dreams.

~*~

Thank you TwinziHasan for this interview!!

Comment here who you would like an interview from next!!

I N T E R V I E W E R

Founder: trinitystories_xo