@ThePsychoMadHatter

ThePsychoMadHatter is an amazing writer on Wattpad, with so many great stories for everyone to read! She has 43.6 Thousand followers at the moment and you should definitely follow her. I had the pleasure of interviewing her today and this is what she had to say!

~*~

Q: When did you decide to write on Wattpad? Was there any reason?

A: It was after reading over two hundred stories on Wattpad. I was so addicted I finished those in less than two months! Not kidding! I read day and night. Though, before Wattpad, I already loved reading a lot and started writing my own stories. After finding Wattpad, I started writing after a while.

Q: How or where did you get your inspiration to write your Badass Girl book(s)?

A: My Badass Girl book, Hating Archer, I was in the shower and I was thinking about the comments I got on The Tattooed Bad Boy. I thought, "Zoe seemed like a weak girl, so why not this time, write a story about a girl who is just, out of hand?" xD and there, Tris came to life xD the shower does wonders, really.

Q:  Which book has been the most fun to write?

A: I would say Hating Archer, because I had so much fun creating those characters and bringing them to life. I really love that story and I have a lot of plans for it.

Q: How would you describe yourself?

A: To be honest, kind, caring, loving, a bit salty sometimes. I like food, supernatural, and anything that has to do with conspiracy theories or just anything that is not part of reality and is not 'normal'. I'm weird, I know.

Q: What is the hardest part about writing on Wattpad?

A: I would say, keeping up with updates. As a writer, you have to update regularly, which I often can't do, due to certain circumstances, and it gets really difficult to keep up with fans and comments.

Q: What is your personal opinion on Badass girl characters?

A: I am absolutely in love with them. Sometimes they do have their annoying moments, but overall, they're fucking awesome, and they should just exist forever lol.

Q: What is one of your favorite Wattpad novels and why is it your favorite?

A: I would say Just A Circus Puppet, because not only can I release all my anger through it. I also get to murder people. You just gotta love horror.

Q: Do you have any tips for other Wattpad writers?

A: Yeah, I think that what a lot of writers forget, is that they have to feel their characters. They have to ask themselves what they would do if they were in a similar situation. I'm not the best writer, I'm still learning and I also want to say that making mistakes is just what makes you better. Everyone has their own style of writing, an it's amazing how one can create a whole world of their own, with their own characters and all.

~*~

Thank you ThePsychoMadHatter for this lovely interview!!!

Comment here who you guys want to see an interview from next!

I N T E R V I E W E R

Founder: trinitystories_xo