@glitter_xox

glitter_xox is a lovely author of so many different stories. I've personally read them all already because I love them so much! She currently has 38.3 Thousand followers, so be sure to go give her a follow!! I had the pleasure of interviewing her and this is what she had to say!!

~*~

Q: When did you decide to write on Wattpad? Was there any reason?

A: I was 16 when I found out about wattpad. I was actually really bored once at school, while a few of my friends were on their phones, reading The Girl He Never Noticed. They told me to make it so we could all fangirl over the book haha. I made it in March time, and was a silent reader for a few days, because I didn't know how to use it probably. Then I started reading a million of amazing books on here. Every day I would probably finish at least 2 books on wattpad haha.

Q: How or where did you get your inspiration to write your Badass Girl book(s)?

A: I just read a lot of bad boy books and wanted to try my own out. As you can probably see I do a lot of sequels and wanted one for The Badboy's Nerd too. And I wanted it to be a little different I guess. To be honest I have no memory on how I got the inspiration for the books haha.

Q: Which book has been the most fun to write?

A: most definitely Damon. It's the book that has personally made me laugh a lot. I had a lot of fun writing that book. It's just completely full of laughter and romance. My readers love that book a lot too, and I feel proud of that book myself.

Q: How would you describe yourself?

A: corrupted by friends. Those three words can sum me up in many ways haha

Q: What is the hardest part about writing on Wattpad?

A: I think it's trying to find an idea that is not cliche or trying to get your book out. The beginning is always hard as a writer, and to be honest I am thankful for what I have reached up to only in a couple of years. I didn't even think people would read my books.

Q: What is your personal opinion on Badass girl characters?

A: I love them. I love how their so confident and how they make readers laugh. I always love reading books about badass girls

Q: What is one of your favorite Wattpad novels and why is it your favorite?

A: at the moment I'm into a lot of Mafia books. I've been through that phase before but it seems like I'm going through it again. I've recently fallen in love with a book called Lucaino. Especially with an a fictional character called Dom. He's just so swoon-worthy

Q: Do you have any tips for other Wattpad writers?

A: my only tips are to be positive about your own books. If you don't believe in them, your readers won't believe in them either. For new writers, I would definitely recommend reading a lot, and writing a lot. Don't make the mistake of publishing without proofreading your books. There's always a mistake you might not see, but your readers will. And if you ever do get any hate, lift your chin up and smile at them. Tell them how beautiful they look. (Thanks to Alisha for telling me to be nice to haters haha)

I think if you do those ^^ then you're going on the right way on your wattpad journey.

~*~

Thank you glitter_xox for this interview!!!!

Comment here who you would like to see an interview from!!!

I N T E R V I E W E R

Founder: trinitystories_xo