《 tag 1 》

thanks my1chemical1romance for tagging me in my first tag.

rules

you have to post the rules.

you have to tag 15 people.

you have to finish the tag in a week.

you have to post 13 facts about yourself.

you can't get out of it.

you have to make this in your own book.

13 facts

i used to play the flute, recorder, ocarine, trumpet, trombone (now I just play the keyboard at a basic level).

i am female (ohhhh wow, so interesting lmao).

i have no allergies.

my lover is my bed...who needs anyone when you have a bed, amiright.

i have a problem with hand gestures because even when i talk i will flap my hands around. I'M ALWAYS DOING THE 'OK' SIGN, TF IS WRONG WITH ME?

i'm British. tea is life. i'm not even going to argue saying that i'm not the 'stereotypical' British person bc i am.

i apologise waaaay too much, like someone could be murdering me and complain that they have blood on their clothes i would say "sorry".

i am a literal meme, like one second I can be serious af then just be a ball of fluff.

i 'secretly' have a thing for jumin han from Mystic Messenger. like boiii, he's fabulous. he would love Elizabeth (his cat) more than he would love me if i took his full route and paid for it...i'm not even joking.

i'm better at essay-based subjects.

i'm a pretty boring person, if you couldn't tell.

i used to do cheerleading, dancing, hockey, dodgeball, cricket, football, singing, hockey, swimming and played instruments. then i went to high school and all that disappeared; i became the lazy person i am today.

i look like your basic half-middle eastern/asian with my dark brown (basically black) hair and eyes.

tags

pjmisagod
Danger_Noodles
KpopInfiresMeToLive
rickyrolling
kingjackbam1a
AndreaRavinJuanitas
Army_Lima
Jungcock_Jams
oh_well_1
Aliens_are_family
potterfangirl666
alliedawarriorcat
JustTaeTrash
JinDadJokes
Fr34kW1z4rd13

sorry if you didn't want to be tagged.

i follow accounts that look awesome and funny, also ones that I like to read fanfics from.